Author Topic: Whoever you are, you damn irresponsible  (Read 1952 times)

I was walking to school, and at the bus stop, I see a silver/white and orangeish colored object in the curb. I thought it was a used cigarette at first, but the profile looked suspicious. I go up to it and confirm my suspicions, it being a gat dang bullet. 40 Smith and Wesson hollow point to be exact (165 grain). Completely unfired and live. It's all marred from being in the street, but it would probably still fire. Gonna take the tip off and dump the propellant, then pop the primer, once I get home.

Question:
Who the forget, and how the forget. Like, how did you get into the situation where you'd drop a bullet? My town is a very low crime rate city, a more affluent town. So like, what the forget.

lolwat

maybe it was marred because someone bit the bullet
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 10:18:16 AM by Georges »

Maybe someone just had a bullet?

pics or didnt happen

Hit it with a sledgehammer

I'm in school atm, I'm not taking it out to take a picture. (Yes I realize the topic title is a little ironic now, but at least I'm making it non firing when I get home)

I'm in school atm, I'm not taking it out to take a picture.
oh, lol

be careful

Unfired ammunition really isn't all that dangerous. Why bother to disassemble it? Put it in a keepsake box or something.

oh, lol

be careful
Yeah Shadow, I can't have you getting arrested. You're one of my favorite forumers.

Yeah Shadow, I can't have you getting arrested. You're one of my favorite forumers.
You're not going to get arrested over a bullet unless you live in a town full of pussies.

You're not going to get arrested over a bullet unless you live in a town full of pussies.
Sillier things have been done when it comes to the law, school, and security.

I mean, technically the bullet is the dangerous part, and can be used without a gun (even though that's very difficult). And someone out there would probably try to justify an arrest.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 10:32:16 AM by BluetoothBoy »

Sillier things have been done when it comes to the law, school, and security.
That would be more really the fault of the person. It's common sense not to take those kind of things into places like airports or other high security locations.

Our counter terrorism paranoia has really left this nation scarred.

Unfired ammunition really isn't all that dangerous. Why bother to disassemble it? Put it in a keepsake box or something.

So I can do something with it. Can't do much with live ammunition but firing it. If it's disarmed I can make a jewelry thing of it or something idk. I certainly don't have a short barrel pistol.

Hit it with a sledgehammer
(note: please don't actually smash the bullet without proper equipment)