Author Topic: Community Made Update  (Read 1428 times)

Am I the only one who thinks a community made update would be cool? Seeing all the cool ideas everybody has to offer I think we could pull something cool. Just a random idea.
/discuss

I'm thinking of making a "Blockland Megathread", displaying the latest news and servers around the game. Too busy to make and maintain it though.

What do you mean?
Like, members of the community would come together and create a new update, sort of like the End of the Line update coming to TF2. We could add things that have been begging to be default as well as new stuff.

Nah, then official development might die down.

Nah, then official development might die down.
I don't think it would from one update. I'm just more so interested to see what happens when the games is in the communities hands.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 10:33:03 PM by Ghille »

I think badspot should just take already existing mods people make and add them to the official game.he can tweak em up the way he wants and use em.
That way the game will keep getting content updates and badspot can basically not have to do it.

Xd

I think badspot should just take already existing mods people make and add them to the official game.he can tweak em up the way he wants and use em.
That way the game will keep getting content updates and badspot can basically not have to do it.

Xd

No let's not do that..

No let's not do that..
Worked for minecraft
Mo'creatures --> horses are default, I believe cats were in mo'creatures as well

hats are being added soon so maybe players can submit custom hat models to the workshop which may get accepted?

If Badspot actually worked with the community to make updates, there would be more updates of higher quality.

No let's not do that..

Bl is an old game. He's basically not adding content anymore.
And the community on its own is to handicapped to upkeep the existence of all the mods they make.

badspot should throw many of the small fixes and improvements into the game

RTRTB

Return to Return to Blockland

AKA RTB 5

I agree, more frequent updates with some community favorite mods such as slayer.