Author Topic: [PP] Pro Photographers  (Read 3827 times)

this looks pretty cool

BL name: Esphere

BL ID: 27918

Steam name: Esphere

Specialty: Factorys, Spaceships, cities

Why do you think you should be a member: I make cool ish builds and I want to make somewhat profession pictures of them

Ign: cocoaTHEhotdog bl_id 46783

Steam: cocoaTHEhotdog

Specialty: Sport builds, military builds, boat builds and good-ish houses

Why should I be a member? I really like this idea and I need help on vids.

What about it
it's pretty annoying considering we can already see your name

~whatevaguy

this looks pretty cool

BL name: Esphere

BL ID: 27918

Steam name: Esphere

Specialty: Factorys, Spaceships, cities

Why do you think you should be a member: I make cool ish builds and I want to make somewhat profession pictures of them

Ur in

the fact that he has had 301+ views for so long makes me think that he just refreshed the page for like an hour to increase his viewcount

the fact that he has had 301+ views for so long makes me think that he just refreshed the page for like an hour to increase his viewcount

Nope.

Do you guys have any proof or demonstration that makes you so "Professional"?

BL name:}]Crazy[{

BL ID:16362

Steam name: (none)

Specialty: I can do good on plant-stuffs, big buildings and detail.

Why do you think you should be a member: I finally found out how to use DOF screenshots, nows time to pay off.

EDIT : pee pee clan

« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 02:40:19 AM by }]Crazy[{ »

fixed img, :cookieMonster:

MODIFY - didnt work, forget, okay heres the direct link - http://postimg.org/image/58c8pheu7/

In all honesty, that's not really a "Professional" picture.

The depth of field (I think, correct me if I'm wrong), wasn't used properly. The focus was on a few debris, when it should of been focusing inside the hallway or at the person. The build is unique, however the fading off into oblivion part shouldn't be the sharpened part, it should be the blurriest. Maybe you could use some intersection of thirds, and have the bloc head slightly to the left a little more. maybe some more detail in the build itself.

The build is good and unique, but the picture obviously could be worked on.

Also: this clan isn't exactly photographers since the leader of the clan has no photoshop skills, no photographer skills, or any skills in the professional criteria. All he did was videos which isn't at all photos.

Also: this clan isn't exactly photographers since the leader of the clan has no photoshop skills, no photographer skills, or any skills in the professional criteria. All he did was videos which isn't at all photos.
one video, actually.
with a huge watermark over it apparentally 'detailing' how to make a turret.

BL name: Nuclear Bear

BL ID: 33750

Steam name: ThatThingUnderYourFace

Specialty: Taking and editing pictures, making backgrounds. I have 40GB worth of flashdrives and 30GB of that has BL pictures I took.

BL name: Nuclear Bear

BL ID: 33750

Steam name: ThatThingUnderYourFace

Specialty: Taking and editing pictures, making backgrounds. I have 40GB worth of flashdrives and 30GB of that has BL pictures I took.

Edit this to show me http://postimg.org/image/fiyxih3yj/

This.

I got rid of the name tag and put text it with an Italicize.

It is the same Quality you gave me, so if its edgy you can't blame me.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 09:01:17 PM by Ducky duck »