The whitest screenshot ever made

Author Topic: The whitest screenshot ever made  (Read 2021 times)

I know this isn't a significant thing please don't murder me

So today, I was screwing around with enviroment settings, when I made the sun very bright. Then the lighting. Then the ground. The sky. The shadows. Everything.

WHITE.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 01:53:23 PM by Tudoreleu »

You could have made it whiter...

Holy stuff LOL! Camouflage is now available for blockheads. :)

You could have made it whiter...

Couldn't have removed the face and the nametag without not looking at Palladium, and the lack of Palladium would've just made this a pure white image and that's not fun.

Couldn't have removed the face and the nametag without not looking at Palladium, and the lack of Palladium would've just made this a pure white image and that's not fun.
Well, he could have removed the nametag by taking a DOF shot or hitting F5. And I know, my point is that it's quite possible to make one that is whiter.

Well, he could have removed the nametag by taking a DOF shot or hitting F5. And I know, my point is that it's quite possible to make one that is whiter.

Now now, it's the whitest screenshot of Blockland ever made. No one's made a whiter screenshot.

Of course, someone's going to immediately post a pure white image and laugh at me because my screenshot is no longer the whitest.

*snickers* I actually got to be the person to do this for once
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 03:27:23 PM by Siberian Husky »

ha just like you made that avatar

[i mg]http://www.indesignlive.com/media/idlcom/august_09/products/caesarstone/pure_white_hero.jpg[/img]

seems legit

Good job......?

A round of applause for everyone not involved with this topic

Construct v2

I never used that map I always used bedroom or slate.

Here's a similar one I made a while back

2 blu 4 u