The Blockland Megathread - Now Blockland Daily; See OP.

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: The Blockland Megathread - Now Blockland Daily; See OP.  (Read 2557 times)

this is kind of like a newspaper sort of thing

why not rename it to The Blockland Daily or something?
that's a good name, i might just do a poll for a new name

so this is literally advertising other servers
Not really, although we do have a Servers section. It's more of what's going on all over Blockland.

The dubstep gun in this topic looks pretty well done (have not downloaded it for myself). Maybe you should think about adding it into the topic.

This looks interesting especially for a person like me who doesn't always know what is up.

Oh god please. You posted a general discussion in a general discussion...
Anyway my server is on the list :D

are you loving with me

I like the idea of this thread, might type out a nice topic layout tomorrow when I get on my computer, if you want me to.

So...
The point of this is?
I mean, you're just getting stuff from the Blockland Forums and putting it on one topic, whilst it's easy just to navigate around and read other topics.
The way you're going with is, is like;
Let's combine all the blockland-related boards into one!
and I just have to say, that's loving handicapped.
Is it so hard just to click on the board and see what's up?

The forums is called Blockland Forums for a reason, you know.

I do kinda wish the bl forums had tabs to new/hot/rising/weekly top kinda thread listings.

I like the idea of this thread, might type out a nice topic layout tomorrow when I get on my computer, if you want me to.
that'd be extremely helpful, thanks
So...
The point of this is?
I mean, you're just getting stuff from the Blockland Forums and putting it on one topic, whilst it's easy just to navigate around and read other topics.
The way you're going with is, is like;and I just have to say, that's loving handicapped.
Is it so hard just to click on the board and see what's up?

The forums is called Blockland Forums for a reason, you know.
1. It's just a convenience, people aren't required to use it.
2. We're not combining all the boards, we're putting out interesting and cool stuff, this way people can easily decide if they want to download this Add-on or can be informed a bit easier. Again, it's a convenience.

We're
You mean you.

we're putting out interesting and cool stuff
You mean blasting your opinions everywhere

This is why I hate these news topic things.

You mean blasting your opinions everywhere

This is why I hate these news topic things.
Not valid, I'm putting out any recent stuff that interests a reader.
If you don't like the topic you really don't have to post here, that's your opinion, not mine.

Wha

What

Why

Why would you start a general blockland megathread?

This defeats the point of having general discussion; in fact, this defeats the point of having other topics. Would we start a blockland drama megathread in drama? Would we start a blockland builds megathread in the gallery? No. No we would not.

Also I can't help but notice this is your own opinion you're feeding us. I don't know you. Why should I care for what servers you want me to go to, or what add-ons you want me to get?

And don't hit me with the arrogant "that's just your opinion" bullstuff. The entire OP is yours.

Wha

What

Why

Why would you start a general blockland megathread?

This defeats the point of having general discussion; in fact, this defeats the point of having other topics. Would we start a blockland drama megathread in drama? Would we start a blockland builds megathread in the gallery? No. No we would not.

Also I can't help but notice this is your own opinion you're feeding us. I don't know you. Why should I care for what servers you want me to go to, or what add-ons you want me to get?

And don't hit me with the "that's just your opinion" bullstuff. The entire OP is yours.
1. It's just a convenience, people aren't required to use it.
2. We're not combining all the boards, we're putting out interesting and cool stuff, this way people can easily decide if they want to download this Add-on or can be informed a bit easier. Again, it's a convenience.
All it is, is a bunch of Blockland stuff collaborated into one thread, you guys really don't have to use it, but there's already a few people who like the idea, and I like the idea. Just because you think it's easier to navigate around the BLF instead of browsing through one thread, that is your opinion and it does not mean that other people aren't going to use this.

Now let's please stop with the whole "why is this needed" discussion, it's derailing the thread

I want daily stuff dude ;o