Guardians of Blockland HQ

Author Topic: Guardians of Blockland HQ  (Read 6247 times)

Off your high horse, OP. Stop being such a hotheaded jerk.

The build has a lot of spam on it. Using 4x length bricks for the walls is not advisable. It unnecessarily adds to the brick count and also makes your build more vulnerable to weapons fire.

Also try to get away from building such a boxy shape. Maybe use wedge bricks to achieve octagonal corners.
Actually, I did do something similar to that, but you know how people are. I can update the forum and people will still whine because everyone else is.

Actually, I did do something similar to that, but you know how people are. I can update the forum and people will still whine because everyone else is.

Why don't you actually change it instead of going off of the presumption that people will 'whine' about it? All this is doing is showing that you think that you're always right and everyone else must be wrong when this is clearly not true.

I can't get addons. RTB shut down several months ago.

Umm, well..... uh......... I like the colors you used?....

Bleh, my first builds looked far worse. I don't see why everyone is hating on him.

Bleh, my first builds looked far worse. I don't see why everyone is hating on him.

Read the topic.

Umm, well..... uh......... I like the colors you used?....
XD
That was actually pretty good.
But anyways, I now know you can still get mods. I apologize for any confusion.

Umm, I never said this was my first build.

Umm, I never said this was my first build.

and here we go again..

This topic will probably be moved to drama soon I feel

if you want them to not whine you can either improve it or don't post it.  Simple as that.

I was hoping for a model of the guardian HQ from megaman ZX....
Anyways, nice so far!