Author Topic: Better Server Rules  (Read 11972 times)

Is this like mine where clicking "NO" kicks you with a message that you need to agree to the rules?

Is this like mine where clicking "NO" kicks you with a message that you need to agree to the rules?
No it kinda just leaves you in limbo. I don't know what anyone who clicks NO would expect to happen.

It should be a OK box, not a YES/NO box.
you can't use an ok box because it doesn't send that the user hit 'ok' to the server

you can't use an ok box because it doesn't send that the user hit 'ok' to the server
Pretty sure it does if you define it.

How about, if you click no it spawns you under the ground, with no ability to talk and only move (no jets).

How about, if you click no it spawns you under the ground, with no ability to talk and only move (no jets).
this lol

No. It should spawn you on a plane underneath the regular one, with a black floor and black ceiling, with a sign that says "Welcome to the void.". And you have no ability to chat or build or anything either. Just walk around endlessly in the void.

The "Void" is Underground, or thats what I call it.

The "Void" is Underground, or thats what I call it.
But I'm talking about creating a new FX plane under the original one. What I suggested is completely possible.

But I'm talking about creating a new FX plane under the original one. What I suggested is completely possible.

I think someone made this so that when you die that happens.

Why would you use a yes no box? Even if Jhonny disagrees with your rules, he'll just press yes and proceed to break them all.

Why would you use a yes no box? Even if Jhonny disagrees with your rules, he'll just press yes and proceed to break them all.
Because then you can ban him without warning for breaking the rules.

Instead of a yes/no button, it'd be interesting to have a set of colour buttons
Somewhere near the end of the rules tells you which colour you have to to click in order to proceed.

Instead of a yes/no button, it'd be interesting to have a set of colour buttons
Somewhere near the end of the rules tells you which colour you have to to click in order to proceed.
Impossible.

"If you agree to follow these rules, click no."