Lots of facebook accounts getting hacked?

Author Topic: Lots of facebook accounts getting hacked?  (Read 444 times)

The past couple of weeks a bunch of my friends on facebook have been getting hacked. Has this been happening to you or your friends?

I keep seeing this stupid "kid forgets mom before killing her" garbage by everyone
why did i reactivate my facebook

Not yet, but I expected it almost everyday. 90% of the people linked to my Facebook are technologically impaired.

It happened to me a few months ago which was part of a huge mass hack

I never saw any of my few facebook friends get "hacked", but I did see a friend of a friend post a scam link that tricks person into giving their login cookie so they could jack your accounts login session (the poster was probably hijacked by whoever ran the site).

You guys probably already know this, but don't give random people stuff like cookies from sites; you might as well have given them your password.

i have people who post "hacked by _____________" when really its just them telling their password...

i even made a post saying "giving someone your password is not hacked, for forgets sakes"

if my facebook got hacked i don't think anyone would notice because i already act like a total moron