▄█The Second Generation█▄

Author Topic: ▄█The Second Generation█▄  (Read 3297 times)

You must know nothing about viruses if you think they all happen instantly. Some can actually take years to take effect.
i've been playing roblox for years, your point?
i haven't gotten a SINGLE virus that can be traced back to it.

No logical person would program a virus that takes the lifespan of a computer to take effect, much less attach it to a game that hundreds of thousands play daily. You probably installed some sort of 'free' software and allowed it to install adware when you went through the express installation. Roblox does NOT have viruses on it.
Actually, being a computer technician means everything in that circumstance. You wouldn't know because I assume your dad can't get as far as McDonald's.
You must be a loving idiot after you stooped that low. Nobody has to be a computer technician to follow logic; chances are, the kind of people who would program a virus like that wouldn't know what computer programming is.

You must know nothing about viruses if you think they all happen instantly. Some can actually take years to take effect.
so wait a second, if these viruses take a long time to deliver their payload then how is it that you were affected by it almost instantly after you had the game installed, while others haven't even been affected by it at all? perhaps you have some SUPER SECRET files in your computer that the roblox illuminati wanted? i'm sure this is the best conclusion you can reach because of your over-inflated ego.

Actually, being a computer technician means everything in that circumstance. You wouldn't know because I assume your dad can't get as far as McDonald's.
implying computer technicians are proficient in everything that is computers. you wouldn't know because i assume your dad can't get as far as the local IT department in his office.

-snip-

This is in absolutely in no way proof that your father is even in IT or even sane, alive, not amputated, etc.  It's bytes on a forum which anyone can cause to have appeared regardless of any perceived information carried by them - the first ten bytes of this message are, after all, 54 68 69 73 20 69 73 20 69 6E, which wouldn't tell us a whole lot if our race didn't know ASCII or English, and even if we understand it, it's fundamentally not proof of anything.

Watch:
  • I am actually god.
  • The square root of zero is nine.
  • Pie is the most horrible thing in the universe.
  • Ephialtes banned Badspot from the forums.
  • Interiors and terrain actually still work if you know the secret.
  • ...when my dad, (Which [sic], by the way is an advanced computer technician)...

• I am actually a god.
    • Interiors and terrain actually still work if you know the secret.

these are true[/list]