Author Topic: Alexander's Cabin v3  (Read 8468 times)

Wow!
12/10, I Love it.

Very nice. If you host your camping RP again ill build one next to it :)

Literally the only thing that I saw wrong with it was the chair on the far left of the fourth picture,  but that's nitpicking. 10/10, great job!

Oh my god that is loving beautiful.

Can you please give us the download? I'm drooling all over my keyboard

Well done, compact, decent and accurate. Mountains not so pretty, but i'm sure you've get a lot of work. So i give you 8/10

the point here is to show the cabin, not the mountains ;)

Literally the only thing that I saw wrong with it was the chair on the far left of the fourth picture,  but that's nitpicking. 10/10, great job!

Hehe, I definitely see what you mean. I guess I could've found something more fitting than to slap on the ol' chair there.

Well done, compact, decent and accurate. Mountains not so pretty, but i'm sure you've get a lot of work. So i give you 8/10

Hehe, I agree fully that the mountains are done poorly and it's because of three factors:

• I'm lazy when it comes to terrain (Just look at the Camping RP rofl)
  • I also suck at terrain building (Just look at the Camping RP rofl)
  • I didn't want to give too much attention to the mountains because I kind of wanted to highlight the cabin
-

Now we're done with that, I guess some of you wanted the download so here you go :)

Added to the frontpage as well! :)

NB! Added a list of required addons in order to load the cabin properly!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 01:10:25 PM by Alexander »

God damnit, I downloaded all of the addons only to find out the Download was private.
Could you please fix that soon?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 05:11:18 PM by Torin0101 »

Download was private. Could you please fix that soon?

God damnit, I downloaded all of the addons only to find out the Download was private.
Could you please fix that soon?

Sorry about that! And thanks for alerting me early on so I could fix it :) Now it's good! (I noticed the problem while I was at work and fixed it there, haha.)

Sorry about that! And thanks for alerting me early on so I could fix it :) Now it's good! (I noticed the problem while I was at work and fixed it there, haha.)
Thank you! I love this build just from the pictures, I'm really going to enjoy messing around on it.