Motorola Moto E

Author Topic: Motorola Moto E  (Read 1582 times)

As if the the Motorola Moto G isn't cheap enough, Motorola has just announced the Moto E. It's a $129 smartphone, unlocked.

It has a 4.3 inch display with a resolution of 540 x 960 (PPI of 256), protected by Corning Glass 3, a 5 mega-pixel rear camera, Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 200 with 1.2GHz dual-core A7 CPU and an Adreno 302 400MHz single-core GPU. One gigabyte of RAM, and 4 gigs of internal storage. 4 gigabytes isn't much, but this phone has expandable storage up to 32 gigabytes. It does not have a front facing camera.

The Moto E is running Android 4.4.2 with guaranteed updates.

It also will have swappable backs that will come in different colors, like the Moto G.

http://www.motorola.com/us/consumers/shop-all-other/Moto-E/moto-e.html
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 04:03:08 PM by Georges »

forget cheap android phones, they're either slow or have really stuffty ppi...

i went to a samsung galaxy s5 from the iphone 5 and i've never felt so happy about a phone purchase in a long time

If my parents weren't scared of android, I would totally get this right now.

i went to a samsung galaxy s5 from the iphone 5 and i've never felt so happy about a phone purchase in a long time
yes, perhaps. But compare this to other phones in this price range...

Also, you can now preorder a Moto G with 4G for $219, although there only appears to be an 8 GB model ATM. But, if you get a 4G version, you can get it with a white front.

if i was looking for a budget phone i'd go with the nexus 5 because of how powerful it is and because of it's stock unbloated operating system

why the forget would you buy a samsung

also the best budget phone coming out is the oneplus one, insane specs for the price

if i was looking for a budget phone i'd go with the nexus 5 because of how powerful it is and because of it's stock unbloated operating system
agreed. But this is way tighter of a budget. Not everyone has $350 to spend on a phone.

Also, Motorola uses essentially stock android in their Moto line.

the S5 design is absolutely terrible.

idk, the moto g has cdma support coming out. This phone looks pretty nice though

Just learned that while the 4G Moto G has only 8GB of storage, it does have a micro-SD card slot.

I have a 16gb US GSM Moto G and I love it. Never had any problems with what comes with it

I have a 16gb US GSM Moto G and I love it. Never had any problems with what comes with it
This is what I want for my birthday (not as a phone necessarily, but to replace my iPod touch 4g).

I'm hoping (but I doubt this will happen) that they'll make the non 4g version with a white option. I'm not sure yet if I'd want it though.

why the forget would you buy a samsung
because it's a good loving phone, everyone to themselves bro

the S5 design is absolutely terrible.
it's far from terrible, i think it's the best phone design, even if it is plastic, doesn't mean it's ugly, oh and it's loving durable, i'm able to piss on it and it'll be fine... again, everyone to themselves!!!!!!!!

It is my opinion that Samsung phones are very ugly.