Author Topic: Give me a phone I should get for $100  (Read 1444 times)

samsung galaxy s3 or an iphone.

You people are giving stuff suggestions for budget phones

nokia lumia with developer preview of windows 8.1 is lovey as hell, 1020 would be sweet but you can go for a lower end one if you want to save money. i have a 920 and i love it.

Lg optimus dynamic 2

nokia lumia with developer preview of windows 8.1 is lovey as hell, 1020 would be sweet but you can go for a lower end one if you want to save money. i have a 920 and i love it.
no windows phones

iphone 5c
lol

save up for a oneplus one.
that phone is worth donating a kidney for.

lol

Holy stuff, i'm looking at their site and that is a really nice looking phone, the OS looks really nicely done as well.

I am legit, considering buying one.

lol

yeah sorry that doesn't support cdma and I don't have $250
try again
here, I'll make it easier for others here to read
$100

So Im going to assume you are going to be smart about this and avoid iPhones.
You dont want windows phones, so that throws nokia phones out the window.

For android phones, samsung tends to be the best, but are mostly above your price range.
If you dont have butter fingers, a droid may work, but it depends on what service you use

I might get this. I was looking at a nexus, but the only thing I don't want out of the nexus is that it wont get any updates for 4.4, this phone is getting 4.4 by the end of this week.
So Im going to assume you are going to be smart about this and avoid iPhones.
You dont want windows phones, so that throws nokia phones out the window.

For android phones, samsung tends to be the best, but are mostly above your price range.
If you dont have butter fingers, a droid may work, but it depends on what service you use
Android only pls
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 11:00:54 PM by Nal »

You people are giving stuff suggestions for budget phones
im sorry but there is no such thing as a good smartphone for $100 dollars with no contract
even old flip phones can go well over $100

I was looking at a nexus, but the only thing I don't want out of the nexus is that it wont get any updates for 4.4, this phone is getting 4.4 by the end of this week.

What? Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 ship with 4.4. The Galaxy Nexus is extremely bad in comparison to new budget phones right now.

even old flip phones can go well over $100
what kind of loving flip phone are you looking at? diamond encrusted, plutonium enriched, apple iflip 2020?

what kind of loving flip phone are you looking at? diamond encrusted, plutonium enriched, apple iflip 2020?
good ones and not heaps of stuff that break when opened once