Author Topic: Blockland Daily - Blockland News & Info [BACK IN ACTION!]  (Read 4141 times)

I see.
Your post is bias, saying that some servers are addictive, this is an opinion and not a fact.
Maybe you should say that it's popular and find short one sentence reviews on the topic thread.
Ah, I get it, I'll work on those.

It should probably be weekly so the OP doesn't get insanely long
As news gets older it gets archived on a webpage, which I'll be adding to the topic soon.

get a website instead of doing this, you remind me Crepe "The Block Magazine" ...

its only a matter of time before the blockland daily turns into modern news television where everyone sits at a desk and argues about insignificant little things and sometimes politics to create a huge false stuffstorm to the rest of the civillians.

are you hiring people?

[size= 1]its only a matter of time before the blockland daily turns into modern news television where everyone sits at a desk and argues about insignificant little things and sometimes politics to create a huge false stuffstorm to the rest of the civillians.[/size]
Blockland Channel :cookieMonster:

its only a matter of time before the blockland daily turns into modern news television where everyone sits at a desk and argues about insignificant little things and sometimes politics to create a huge false stuffstorm to the rest of the civillians.

Meanwhile In a parallel universe were blockland is reality

this is already going on
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 05:01:33 PM by Esphere »

are you hiring people?

I think... I see...

Icygamma?

Where is Icygamma anyway? Did he get a life and die?

"Blockland Daily", last update was yesterday. I expect daily stuff yo!

its only a matter of time before the blockland daily turns into modern news television where everyone sits at a desk and argues about insignificant little things and sometimes politics to create a huge false stuffstorm to the rest of the civillians

It already has. Its called the Drama board.

Before Alexander built the cabin, he had an old one.

He said I could keep his old one after he built the new one.

seems cool
Welcome back!

Added in 2 new articles, check em.

Could you change the 'endless zombies' to 'trench zombies'?

Also bump, lets keeo this topic alive!

Updated the Upcoming Servers article.