Cca (or Aduioa) stole a key.

Author Topic: Cca (or Aduioa) stole a key.  (Read 14458 times)

Umm... why exactly is Cca collecting "dirt" on us?

Umm... why exactly is Cca collecting "dirt" on us?
Cca hates the Nigerian Cunts.

if you want a reason just use "Lord Tony vs Pony Fandom" as an brown townogy for Cca and Nigerian Cunts and you'll be set.

I feel like while its still wrong, I wouldn't feel any sympathy if that happened. That clan brings stuff like this on themselves. You don't have a right to complain when you go out of your way to attract negative attention to yourself.

if you want a reason just use "Lord Tony vs Pony Fandom" as an brown townogy for Cca and Nigerian Cunts and you'll be set.
funny because we never did anything to him. he only did this to try and piss me off. he really got me good

Yeah but I have no association with the Nigerian Cunts. There is literally nothing about me that would suggest that.

Everyone always flips stuff when someone claims to have a stolen key lol

key-stealing or not that "dirt" folder is creepy as forget

key-stealing or not that "dirt" folder is creepy as forget
I'm sure Badspot has one to keep a list of the problematic users.

I'm sure Badspot has one to keep a list of the problematic users.
Ya, it's called the Blockland Subreddit

What dirt would he even have on me, honestly, me being a furry is probably the worst offense that I've done

What dirt would he even have on me, honestly, me being a furry is probably the worst offense that I've done
being a GAY furry
owned

Ok so basically Cca told betel he had his key so he could get Sentry out of the Nigerian Cunts and Betel was dumb enough to believe it, causing a bunch of tension once again.
None of this would have happened if you guys removed people's names from that god damn member list when they wanted to. But nah, you're just going to continue to be richards about it and cause more drama around that stupid clan. Can't say I didn't warn you about something like this happening, Betel.

stuff like this makes me wonder why Cca isn't IP-banned.

stuff like this makes me wonder why Cca isn't IP-banned.
Probably because an IP ban does absolutely nothing?