Author Topic: Cca (or Aduioa) stole a key.  (Read 14668 times)

Size: 134 GB
Contains: 879 Files, 30 Folders

UMM

Cca may i see all the mounting evidence you have against me to bring me down?

You don't even have a folder.

i don't know whats happening with this drama but i'm just gonna conclude that both sides are extremely dumb

You're not worth my time.

ITT: Cca flaunting around his super special dirt folder

Post my folder, i'm sure i'm in there.

Cca bought the key...?

I'm pretty sure.

so you're telling us you didn't take his key yet you went out of your way to fool kickflow into thinking you did? Get out.
Either way you still fooled both Kickflow and Betel and proved yourself to be a total starfish once again.
Still doesn't justify your actions either, none of this would have happened if you didn't joke about such a serious thing you little richardwad.
ITT: Cca flaunting around his super special dirt folder

ITT: Blake1 trying very hard to justify a thread that Kickflow has already abandoned.

Ref:

If its for the nigerian cunts I don't care...

ITT: Blake1 trying very hard to justify a thread that Kickflow has already abandoned.

Not relevant to what I said at all. I'm not justifying this thread, all I'm saying is it's hilarious how you're flaunting your super special dirt folder. You're such an idiot lol

I do agree that folder is a joke, not because I'm in it though. Why do you even go around collecting screenshots of bad things people did?

Why should a forum full of whiny kids even bother Cca enough to gather "dirt" in the first place.