Endless zombier or post-apoc RPG?

Keep endless zombies!
19 (52.8%)
I'l pick post-apoc!
8 (22.2%)
forget these, trench zombies FTW!
9 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: NuclearNacho's Servers! - Update!  (Read 24600 times)

The bricks for purchasing the Old school rifle and M1 Garand do not work. They kill players instead of giving them the weapon.
For now, I destructo-wanted those 2 bricks to prevent anybody from losing their $.

Buttmand [HOST]

What will happen to the old thread?
I will be locked
Typos?
I also seriously recommend getting rid of the maturity test, it makes this server seem (can't find a synonym) unprofessional.

The bricks for purchasing the Old school rifle and M1 Garand do not work. They kill players
what?  I tought I fixed them already!
Dangit :\

Typos?
I also seriously recommend getting rid of the maturity test, it makes this server seem (can't find a synonym) unprofessional.
The Op is full of typo's. English is not my best side and I type really fast without looking @ my keyboard

Then you don't have very appreciative players. I got 2 people donate $10 off the bat and another very generous donator that donated me $100. When I asked them why they donated they said "Because I like the server" or something along those lines, not "because I want to get a ton of unfair advantages".

And you don't need donations when you get your hosting for free. I have to pay $15 a month for a VPS.

So yea, congratulations on tricking your players into thinking they just spent their money to help the server when really it is just to help yourself.
I'm pretty sure donator only gets you hats and if you Donate 15 euro's you get a game.

Right?

I'm pretty sure donator only gets you hats and if you Donate 15 euro's you get a game.

Right?
Even if it doesn't give you anything useful I still want to point out he doesn't pay a cent for hosting, all of this is profit for himself.

Even if it doesn't give you anything useful I still want to point out he doesn't pay a cent for hosting, all of this is profit for himself.
Currently its free. But I'm saving up for the future, everytime i get money (in real life), I buy a paysafe card with it.
Do you even read bro?

doesn't pay a cent for hosting, all of this is profit for himself.
Espio is saving up, so that when HammerHost goes premium-only, he can afford it.

Espio is saving up, so that when HammerHost goes premium-only, he can afford it.
I thought it was going to be choose to pay?

Pretty sure people only use your 'service' because it is free, why pay someone to host your server from your house when they cando it from their own? Not a smart way to run a service.
I thought it was going to be choose to pay?
Who the hell is going to choose to pay????

Not a smart way to run a service.
I should have made this clear before, but I am never going to run a paid-only hosting service on home hardware. I will get a remote VPS if HammerHost ever goes premium.

I should have made this clear before, but I am never going to run a paid-only hosting service on home hardware. I will get a remote VPS if HammerHost ever goes premium.
Oh, I never read that post, my mistake.

Pretty sure people only use your 'service' because it is free, why pay someone to host your server from your house
Indeed its possible to just launch the dedicated server shortcut, but I do not my computer to be on 24/7. Thats exactly the reason why I choose a server provider.

Anyway, I am going to update the server and inject tier + tactical. Once I find the reason why it didnt work before...

will i not get admin if I say "Punch the stuff out of the bully!"? Because forget, teachers ain't do stuff.

will i not get admin if I say "Punch the stuff out of the bully!"? Because forget, teachers ain't do stuff.
That means you have balls... I like that... Every answers also will giveaway a bit of your personality

Updates going on right now!
Adding tier + tactical
Brand new spawn
Bugfixing

For admins, PM me if you want to know the server password.