3 (25%)
probably
1 (8.3%)
he'll be fine.
1 (8.3%)
i call a chicken leg
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Going on vacation for the next 5 days (aka birdflyer goes south)  (Read 692 times)

well my family decided now would be a good vacation time so were going to this water park resort in the bahamas from monday to friday.
i'll be leaving at around 7:00 am  and be back on friday at around 5-6 pm

the only problem is i wont have internet there so i cant get my dose of forums for the next week :(

so yeah i kinda made this both as a /blogland and to tell any of you who cares why i'll just dissapear for the next few days so you dont think i got banned or left you guys or something.

I thought you flew south every winter.

Make sure you put on sunscreen or you'll end up burnt to a golden crisp at 375° and served with a delicious cranberry sauce.

Make sure you put on sunscreen or you'll end up burnt to a golden crisp at 375° and served with a delicious cranberry sauce.
yeah and im pale as forget so that doesnt help either.

yeah and im pale as forget so that doesnt help either.
stay inside, get wasted.

visit me
dont you live insanely far away from there though?
stay inside, get wasted.
im only 14 ._.

this would be a great time to tell your family about your bird special interest

i mean, you're so flamboyant with it on here, why not just take it to the extreme and come out with it?

im only 14 ._.
ugh another lame-o. stay and inside and jerk off to... ugh... stuff. since you're not at home you can do it like, all day. 14 year olds love to do that, right?

i mean, you're so flamboyant with it on here, why not just take it to the extreme and come out with it?
they'll probably just leave me there if i do :/

they'll probably just leave me there if i do :/

Yep.

Go for it.

somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning

somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning

Somebody was born on the wrong side of the gene pool if you know what I'm sayin'.