Author Topic: Stupid things you get in trouble for at Home  (Read 2033 times)

Having an opinion.

Not agreeing with people when they're incorrect.

Being on the PC for more than an hour.

Being on the PC for more than an hour.

I get computer time till eleven PM.

Can't imagine why there's a limit. I'd let my kids stay up as long as they want and let them experience the negative effects of sleep deprivation.

Subtly tough love.

talling my mom's cat to shut up
it has the most handicapped sounding meow ever

talling my mom's cat to shut up
it has the most handicapped sounding meow ever

saw that coming

I've also been known to get in trouble for seeing things coming and announcing it in an attempt to prevent problems.

Oh well. Modern parents are often a plague that need corrective surgery, but they fight the surgeon every step of the way. Too bad the hospital doesn't have any more sedatives in stock.

Being loud with my sister. (our mom thinks we're having an argument) No, of course not love!

nic-

:(

B- in a class everything is fine

C+ suddenly everything is taken away from me and my dad yells at me for an hour about how I contribute nothing, how stupid I am, and how I am going to be a failure in life

C+ suddenly everything is taken away from me and my dad yells at me for an hour about how I contribute nothing, how stupid I am, and how I am going to be a failure in life

wholly forget what

wholly forget what
And they wonder why I don't talk to them

my dad does that same thing ;~;

apparently this is bad
these are assignments in my history class

i made the mistake of setting my standards too high
anything under an A-
three hour yelling session

i guess you can say you got xblocked

ooooooougghn CARLOS