Poll

Would you guys like musics from other games or so to be included on some tracks instead of everything being composed for the gamemode?

Yes, have some tracks with musics from other games and other tracks with composed music
11 (61.1%)
No, compose everything
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: The SuperKart Gamemode Development Topic - It's Released!  (Read 114437 times)

Here is a newer version of the After Race Special that I uploaded on Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye5_7m2o0Qo
Sounds awesome, but make the original one have a certain % chance of playing instead of the new one.

Alternate sound tracks could make everything more enjoyable.

I tried a new simple style.

Is there in any way, at all, to add real-time camera shake? when you add camera shake in post-processing it makes the video that much more intense and at the same time, absolutely gorgeous. this may not be possible with torque, i haven't a clue.

I tried a new simple style.
Looks great, make one with a flat roof.

Also Filipe, I knkow the SuperHover is supposed to be the gravity kart, but have you ever had a go at modeling "Gravity Wheels" like the ones in Mario kart 8 and adding them to the superkart as a alternative to the superhover?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 09:32:18 PM by ZERØ »

When will the next beta server be up?

When will the next beta server be up?
I won't be able to host it in the near future. school is full time nonpaid job pretty much

So I think I have found a way to make a customization feature like in Mariokart 7 (like your vehicle customization) and you and ferad could make new karts, like maybe a Make-shift go-kart like you see on those kid races where they build their own karts. Also, please pm me to tell me about the items idea. I had an idea, where you would have a garage (like Mariokart 7) to put together the custom kart and it would spin, and a save system where you can get new parts, and save your kart for other rounds/servers.

Hey guys, I want to apologize for my lack of anything new, I'm having some computer issues that will hopefully be fixed this week, the good thing is that time that I've been having problems is actually boosting my inspiration to work on Blockland again, I'm still not done yet with both my Add-Ons and SuperKart.
Also we're close to release the Gamemode, the only thing left is to make some Community Tracks functional in the Gamemode, if you have a track done, send me a PM with it's description and Download please.

Play this song for SuperKart please.[link/][Happy Hardcore] - nanobii - Rainbow Road [Monstercat Release]

Also we're close to release the Gamemode, the only thing left is to make some Community Tracks functional in the Gamemode, if you have a track done, send me a PM with it's description and Download please.
When the gamemode is released, can we still make tracks to add to it? Or do tracks have to be submitted as a final?

With the release of the gamemode please include a guide to adding tracks

When the gamemode is released, can we still make tracks to add to it?
Of course, we will provide a tutorial at how to make your own tracks.

Of course, we will provide a tutorial at how to make your own tracks.
Great idea

stuff! How long aprox until release, Im gonna finish my map in the next weeks.