objective ministries avatar fad (day old meme)

Author Topic: objective ministries avatar fad (day old meme)  (Read 6710 times)

These are from the same place where i got my avatar, objective ministries

feel free to take an avatar, or take the original picture straight from the website here: http://objectiveministries.org/members/

there was a thread about objectivie ministries on here a long time ago, i've had my avatar as diamond jack for a very very long time. have fun.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 02:19:54 PM by Momentum »

Kyle Goldman

Kyle started out hating Christians. He listened to anti-Christian music, played violent video games, and created a website attacking various Christian organizations while praising the work of Chris Harper. Kyle was a troubled boy. However, this all changed when he found Jesus. Since then he has gotten himself cleaned up, has started listening to Christian rock, and is now a respectable looking young lad. His parents - being Jewish - were hesitant to accept his new found faith, but they do consider it better that Kyle is now following Jesus instead of Marilyn Manson. Kyle has recently graduated from Fellowship Christian High School and is now attending Fellowship University. When not studying, he helps maintain our web site.

as opposed to an old meme

as opposed to an old meme
new memes and old memes are always both funny

there are good memes and bad memes

and then there are moderate memes

there are good memes and bad memes

and then there are moderate memes
this one is one of those good ones right

What the hell? For some reason, I can't stop laughing.

The Lord is doing good work here. Folks are becoming respectable.