Poll

Which design?

Scotland Pub
29 (69%)
Future
13 (31%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Which design do you guys like better for our new years server?  (Read 2819 times)

A hardy Scottish pub that plays free jazz:
http://s8.postimg.org/8tw0pv04l/Blockland_00041.png
(Momentum's suggestion)

A futuristic tower where you spawn on one level, drop down to the dance floor and stage, and from there can drop down to falling tiles:
http://s8.postimg.org/m9j1fb8md/Blockland_00042.png

or a normal loving build that you're too lazy to include.

a similar build to last years but making it smaller and fixing the previous issues with having to walk everywhere
(this is a reference)

>tfw no scottish pub packed with 100+ people with britpop/soul/rock playing in the background
>tfw no inn rooms in the pub to go into and forget the stuff out of a hardy broad
>tfw you will never get an original idea across

>tfw no scottish pub packed with 100+ people with britpop/soul/rock playing in the background
>tfw no inn rooms in the pub to go into and forget the stuff out of a hardy broad

>tfw its blockland

blockland new years was ruined when the stupid dubstep kids took over. cant wait for some more 'epic' electronic music!!! maybe we'll even have some special blockland DJ guests!!!!!!!!

blockland new years was ruined when the stupid dubstep kids took over. cant wait for some more 'epic' electronic music!!! maybe we'll even have some special blockland DJ guests!!!!!!!!
are you implying we've learned nothing from last years

tfw hard to read

thanks momentum

this is why i'm proposing to have a bunch of laidback things instead of the le epic bigroom scene stuff

fuchr wins

edit: oy vey what happened
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 09:30:44 PM by DrenDran »

ha i tied it guys

Really though I want jazz music. Are originals allowed? I might try to compose something jazzy, haha. Also, I have a save for a medieval tavern somewhere. Could I have a style reference to see if it's similar? If then, I'd like to contribute a little. I'm not an amazing builder, but I do have some skill.

ha i tied it guys

Really though I want jazz music. Are originals allowed? I might try to compose something jazzy, haha. Also, I have a save for a medieval tavern somewhere. Could I have a style reference to see if it's similar? If then, I'd like to contribute a little. I'm not an amazing builder, but I do have some skill.
We decided to do a combination of all three builds, we're going to include non electronic this time and some events that happen.

New Years? A bit early, aren't you?

New Years? A bit early, aren't you?
Fun fact: last years we started in January of 2013. Actively started working on the project in july til December, it failed because of all the ddossing that was happening to the master list, but we're going to hope for the best this year

Fun fact: last years we started in January of 2013. Actively started working on the project in july til December, it failed because of all the ddossing that was happening to the master list, but we're going to hope for the best this year
it wasnt actually a ddos, it was just me spamming stuff with my autoclicker

If you want any sort of music looped and done you can ask Sagcigaretteacity I probably have about 100ish songs from him. All different genres.