Author Topic: Just got my first tattoo!  (Read 2893 times)

"You're ugly, but there's no problem with that."
Can you quote me on that, the first part?
Why are you making a big deal out of nothing, I just asked why OP chose for this kind of tattoo and he answered.

It's like you're craving for an argument right now, go away

"You're ugly, but there's no problem with that."

"That's unusual, but there's nothing wrong with that."

That's what he really said.

You are overreacting. I don't know what crawled up your ass and lived today but you need to stop.

looks like something a slightly overweight 35 something year old women would wear

Cool Tattoo, though the stem on the rose looks a little interestingly odd to me.
The stem is supposed to be a tad surreal, so I'm glad you saw it that way too :)
I don't think the photo shows it properly, but the stem actually changes colour, being a very dark blue/black at the base of the treble clef, and gradually getting lighter

gj on mutilating your body bro

you should get a bass clef for your left arm so you can remember which hands play what on the piano!

That's cool. I wanna get a tattoo eventually but probably something small

That's cool. I wanna get a tattoo eventually but probably something small
Definitely a good way to start. I think if I had the choice again I would have done something smaller for my first, not because of the pain, but because of getting used to aftercare effort. (I don't regret this though, and getting it I found a pretty fun experience)

i was going to get my first a few weeks ago but then pool/beach season started and yeah

i love it though
i believe i remember you posting the actual artwork for it a while back

congratulations

i was going to get my first a few weeks ago but then pool/beach season started and yeah

i love it though
i believe i remember you posting the actual artwork for it a while back

congratulations
As for the water thing, I wasn't too bothered, I normally go surfing around August time and not really any other time in the year, it'll be healed by then. I don't often swim other than for that.

And thanks! It did change slightly from that original artwork, mainly the placement of rose, but the artist did a damn good job:D

As for the water thing, I wasn't too bothered, I normally go surfing around August time and not really any other time in the year, it'll be healed by then. I don't often swim other than for that.
i have a salt water pool i like to get into at random times
its also heated and usually at a warm 91 degrees soooooo

i plan on getting it when i have a huge pool/beach break

wow, that tattoo is fantastic.

Looks cool
I'm not really into tattoos though

Looks alright to me. At least it's not something cliche like a dragon or Chinese symbols.