Author Topic: Anybody mind re-sizing this for me?  (Read 2455 times)

if it can't be done properly automatically and by a computer how can a human do it properly
wow ok

FFFSSS
ARE YOU GUYS BLIND
yeah totally not unprovoked at all.

its pretty obvious op would like it as a trans avatar instead of the whole thing resized

yeah totally not unprovoked at all.

its pretty obvious op would like it as a trans avatar instead of the whole thing resized
why would the OP want the background to be edited out
it looks nice
also how is it obvious, OP only said to resize it to 75x75

also what the hell are you even talking about, that image in OP is clearly square
>700x553

>700x553
>i was talking to another user who said the image in OP was square
>OP asked for it to be resized to 75x75
>75x75 is a square

smartass
he said to resize it 75x75, that's a SQUARE
that image in OP is clearly square

whatever, i tried to help
seems like the forums are selfish jerks
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 07:53:46 PM by xSetrox »

setro usually if someone wants something done they want it done well at the least, stop trying to get into specifics

that makes you sound even more stupid, he asked for it to be resized to 75x75, which is a SQUARE, not something like 75x30
Yes he did. That's not the point. When you resize a rectangle to a square, the image gets stretched.
Stop being so literal on everything.
Learn to crop

that makes you sound even more stupid, he asked for it to be resized to 75x75, which is a SQUARE, not something like 75x30
are you even bothering to read or are you just going to keep blindly pushing your agenda

setro usually if someone wants something done they want it done well at the least, stop trying to get into specifics
the OP asked for the image to be resized to 75x75, that's all, no cropping bullstuff
and i did so, and now you're all just starting to flame me
you can't give a man an iPhone and expect him to jailbreak it the next day
are you even bothering to read or are you just going to keep blindly pushing your agenda
i'm starting to not read because i'm getting so frustrated over you and others

and now you're all just starting to flame me
not because you did a terrible job resizing, but because you were criticizing others for trying to help

and doing a better job than you, to boot