Anybody mind re-sizing this for me?

Author Topic: Anybody mind re-sizing this for me?  (Read 2480 times)

not because you did a terrible job resizing, but because you were criticizing others for trying to help

and doing a better job than you, to boot
where did i criticize them directly
where
nowhere did i say their edits were bad
anyway i'm just going to ignore this topic now because i don't need all this turmoil

where did i criticize them directly
where
nowhere did i say their edits were bad
yeah but when you make a half-assed attempt at someone you shouldnt go around saying "hey guys that are doing better, i already did that" its like bidding $100 and getting pissed when someone wins for $250

this seems like a good place to mention that my avatar wont change and i am not content with it

also setro just

just stop

yeah but when you make a half-assed attempt
the thing is
he didn't see it as a half-assed attempt
he's calling it a mistake he made because he didn't realize it was half-assed or that he took the instructions too literally, he was just trying to help.

though honestly setro when you start to complain about how other people are making avatars for him when you already did, you are making yourself look pretty self-centered. it's only an avatar, and just because you posted what the OP asked for first doesn't mean all other peoples' attempts are worse than your own.

i'm sorry, i was just trying to help quickly, i like to help a lot of people out
i didn't really take much thought in making it high quality and stuff, i just imported it into gimp and used the scale image thing
i kept skimming over posts and not even realizing what people were trying to say

Dunno if these are any different to the others in terms of image quality but I thought it'd be worth it for you to have as much choice as possible so you can pick the ones you think look best.

Forums;

Steam;

Damn guys, thanks. I'll start going through these now.

here's my version pls use

here's my version pls use
-snip-
still better than setro's

Thanks everyone for the awesome re-sizes. Love my new avatar.