Author Topic: Call of Duty is finally going in the right direction  (Read 3186 times)

Brb, buying CoD: Ghosts

Oh man, took them long enough.

can we have a sitcom laugh track to

hope was already lost when they added Calling Cards with marijuana in them. they're trying too hard to please the fanbase.

hope was already lost when they added Calling Cards with marijuana in them. they're trying too hard to please the fanbase.

JOINT OPS

"A game that is so hip and so hood"
Try harder please CoD.

I'm still not sure how they manage to get in any kind of game convention or get noticed anymore.

Call Of Joint: Operation W33d D@y (THE NEW VIDO GAM WILL BE RELSEDTED EVERY DAY WHEN HE SMOKE WEED)

in da story mode u snopp doge and u shot the mofo who shot and smok ur weedz if u die u got to weedday and u die there but you get ressucted bai weed people and then u go bak and u shot more mofo and u die again then u die u got to weedday and u die there but you get ressucted bai weed people and then u go bak and u shot more mofo and u die again then u die u got to weedday and u die there but you get ressucted bai weed people and then u go bak and u shot more mofo and u die again then u die u got to weedday and u die there but you get ressucted bai weed people and then u go bak and u shot more mofo and u die again then)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 08:02:38 AM by Superbro11 »

COD= Childrens Online Daycare

I would certainly pay for that if I owned Ghosts.

everything i've ever said

everything i've ever said about CoD i must take back