Author Topic: guis help me  (Read 832 times)

what game should i get my friend for his birthday tomorrow
he got homeschooled, like a year ago, and tomorrow me, and 3 other people are coming to his houes

what shud i get him
i know he has an xbox

what kind of xbox

we need to know

my xbox red ringed :(

well I don't have a 360 so I can't help you

ninja:
my xbox red ringed :(
I don't have an xbox 360, what does this mean

I don't have an xbox 360, what does this mean
it means it broke
my xbox was a launch model so I guess i should've seen that coming

Get him Skyrim or Fallout 3. Those will last him a long time.

if he's being homeschooled I probably wouldn't suggest any mature rated games
I mean, there are always exceptions, so I'd just call and ask him if that would be ok or something. but if for some reason you can't ask, I'd stay on the safe side, and avoid M games

forza is always a safe bet. it doesn't have anything that a parent could really disagree with, and it's fun for most people. forza horizon is a little more questionable, because there's some illegal street racing in it, but it's most likely to be enjoyed by any regular person, while with forza 4 or something, someone would need to be more into cars or racing

but really I'd just ask what he wants. you don't want to get him a game he already has, or wouldn't like

he did come over to my house once and play skyrim
i suppose i can get him that

fallout idk, the generation at my school; it's all about heavy graphic intensive violent shooting games
wow i'm starting to sound like my mom

viva pinata

confirmed GOTY wheneveritcameout - present day and future

What games does he already have?

so bump of updatey-ness

the party was awesome, apparently everyone was WOWing because I got him Skyrim and they were like it costed $80 bucks or something. Also everyone else bought him games so he got like 14 games in total, awesome birthday ;-;

we also went in his giant pool, it was fun. we did a line of cannonballs and then one of my friends got a nosebleed. this annoying kid he mistakenly invited named TJ kept grabbing on us as if he was hanging on for dear life, except it's not even that deep. even when we told him to stop he wouldn't, i was suffocating for air because he's so heavy. so yea that wasn't really cool

all in all, fun party

so bump of updatey-ness

the party was awesome, apparently everyone was WOWing because I got him Skyrim and they were like it costed $80 bucks or something. Also everyone else bought him games so he got like 14 games in total, awesome birthday ;-;

we also went in his giant pool, it was fun. we did a line of cannonballs and then one of my friends got a nosebleed. this annoying kid he mistakenly invited named TJ kept grabbing on us as if he was hanging on for dear life, except it's not even that deep. even when we told him to stop he wouldn't, i was suffocating for air because he's so heavy. so yea that wasn't really cool

all in all, fun party
I got him Skyrim and they were like it costed $80 bucks or something.
it costed $80
costed