Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Fort Wars [Open]  (Read 636 times)

Logo by, Wound.

Information

Glass' Fort Wars is a game where you build your own base, island, or fort. Take to the skies and dogfight in a F-18 Hornet, pummel the ground with the GAU-8 Cannon of the A-10 Warthog, or even grab an AC-130 and unleash hell on earth.

Are you infantry just walking around attacking bases when just then, an aircraft comes out of no where and starts strafing your position? Well take a FIM-92 Stinger and shoot him down!

Are you trying to defend your base against an air raid but the Humvee Avenger just can't hit a single thing? Now there is a solution to that, pull out the MIM-104 Patriot. The MIM-104 Patriot is a United States Army SAM, in game it uses the same locking on featured in the F-18 along with the same guidance system as the AIM-9 Sidewinder from the F-18, only difference is the model is different and they fly a bit faster.

The server will also feature the Phalanx CIWS from the US Navy, it will use the same M61 Rotary Cannon from the F-18, will be used for close in defense of bases.

Most of these Updates are Surface-To-Air mods which will all be exclusive to my server (Thanks a ton Uxie), the reason I am doing this is because people always tell me the aircraft in the game have too much power, well I agree, so power is now more balanced between surface and air. Both have the same capabilities as far as guided missiles and cannons.

Administration
Glass
Ipquarx
The Brighter Dark
Wound
AdinX

There are no Admin Applications.
Credits
Glass - Hosting, events, building.
The Brighter Dark - Spawn.
Wound - Original post, logo, being a lovey cheerleader.
Updates
  • MIM-104 Patriot Surface-To-Air Missile Battery
  • FIM-92 Stinger MANPAD
  • Phalanx CIWS
  • AC-130
  • A few new Islands.

Are the new updates in now?

I assume the new mods are  on the way.

so the new gun things were added?