Sonic love RP. LITERALLY.

Author Topic: Sonic love RP. LITERALLY.  (Read 11662 times)

hey guis opening mah furry yiff rp server soon

not really

ITT: The "mature" "respected" "members" of the Blockland Forums "elite judgement team" who do "no wrong" "deservedly" troll a stupid server made by a bunch of kids who are just having some immature fun. If you're honestly going to go out and say that you didn't say "funny" (not really) stuff like this when you were their age, you probably haven't passed puberty yet.

ITT: The "mature" "respected" "members" of the Blockland Forums "elite judgement team" who do "no wrong" "deservedly" troll a stupid server made by a bunch of kids who are just having some immature fun. If you're honestly going to go out and say that you didn't say "funny" (not really) stuff like this when you were their age, you probably haven't passed puberty yet.

Aww look at how meta you are! Generalizing threads puts you in the "above everyone else" throne you clearly deserve. Good job!

OT: Funny server. I find it more funny than gross, tho.

In this "post": "multiple" quotations by "clearly superior" "spectator" to this great "injustice" on "innocent" "children" who are only having "fun" on their "game" not hurting "anybody"

Aww look at how meta you are! Generalizing threads puts you in the "above everyone else" throne you clearly deserve. Good job!
Tonkka has always believed his opinion mattered above all else.

so tight gotta go slow

the best way to make your point is to put airquotes over everything

Oh god...why.

I've seen some stuff but this...

this...
if only I got the eyebleach

To maybe end this server, join. Get admin. then permaban everyone on there and leave and get yourself banned. :D

can we let this die

i don't think there's anyone hosting this anymore

You know, I just realized something.

This topic is titled "Sonic love RP. LITERALLY."

But as opposed to what? A figurative love RP?

no guys this is best server

me and tomthegeek was there, we didn't do anything anyways but the builds were really funny.

this makes me want to get my super sonic on
gotta go fast

He gave me full trust, so I started eventing walls where I walk through, the walls forgetsplode. I went through his wall like the loving kool aid man.

Oh yeah.