Petition to delete Nigerian Cunts clan topic and ban it's serious members

Poll

Should the Nigerian Cunts clan topic be deleted and should it's serious members be banned?

YES! - Delete the topic and ban ALL of the members!
Yes - Delete the topic and ban only the serious members.
Okay - Only the serious members should be banned, leave the topic alone.
Ehh - Only the topic should be deleted, leave all members alone.
No - Do nothing

Author Topic: Petition to delete Nigerian Cunts clan topic and ban it's serious members  (Read 32196 times)

Not saying what he did was okay, but the image was from Wikipedia. It was a medical picture so I dont think it counts as cp

i support locking and banning em all

I strongly support killing the clan. Only the repeat offender members should be banned. The ones who troll the forums (Betel was really the only one who did it bad)

Should delete the clan but I don't think its members should be banned.

Should delete the clan but I don't think its members should be banned.
I agree

70% of that clan are harmless people who want to be part of something, the rest are full blown handicaps.

Ive been thinking about quitting for a while.
Now I have 2 reasons

70% of that clan are harmless people who want to be part of something, the rest are full blown handicaps.

This
Some of them were also drafted against their will

Yeah, banning all the people in the OP of the clan topic would be stupid since you can't really distinguish who's really a part of it versus those who still support it

Well Aware isn't one of them technically because he was trying to escape

Pretty much just ban all the people who are heavily with it and act like its serious (Betelgeuse, Destroyerofblocks etc.)

im going to petition to ban everybody ever. ever.

Banning ONLY the serious members (Betelgeuse and those other morons) seems to be the best option out of them all.

yeah they're getting annoying, especially betelgeuse. I joined it cause it was funny but after Betel's actions it's really just a dead joke. Support on this petition if it happens.

What's the problem? they usually get banned if they aren't acting like idiots outside their thread, and as long as they keep it there, we shouldn't be complaining, and your point about how they jump across servers trolling, you think that will stop them after they get banned from the forums? no.