Author Topic: What is your ideal paradise?  (Read 2278 times)

It has to be a natural environment, smartass, so no giant-computer-rooms.

For me, it would be a lush, green, chilly, misty forest. I happen to live in a desert where everything is a dull, drab brown, so such a forest would be beautiful and of course the refreshing weather is a lot better than 120 loving degrees Fahrenheit.

When I went on a school trip with 23 other people in my class to wales. It was like a house but with dorms on a huge hill with forests as far as the eye could see, we built dens, did archery did whatever we wanted like climbing trees, caving, canoeing, kayaking it was so amazing. The scenery was like paradise

bottom of ocean with 2 bricks on my feet
jk

My boyfriend's arms

The environment
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 10:51:50 PM by Port »

My boyfriend's arms
gay
A bed is always a paradise in the morning

a mountainy place with a year-round temperature in the sixties with many big (but harmless) storms
My boyfriend's arms

you two are so frickin gay

A world where I can be as creative and as productive as I please.

A world where I can be as creative and as productive as I please.

What's stopping you?

What's stopping you?
Well, it's pretty much the same for me. What's stopping me, and I'd assume Kingdaro as well, is that we have other responsibilities, the need for sleep, and only 24 hours per day. If I were to be as creative and productive as I wanted, I'd need every day tripled in length and myself to not need sleep.

For me, it would be a lush, green, chilly, misty forest. I happen to live in a desert where everything is a dull, drab brown, so such a forest would be beautiful and of course the refreshing weather is a lot better than 120 loving degrees Fahrenheit.
this, except not chilly. And raining. It's not paradise if it's not raining.

you two are so frickin gay
says you :P

OT: Being on the computer with no interruptions, no school and free food given to me.

A realm of perky butts and supple breasts.