pablo the friends birthday party

Author Topic: pablo the friends birthday party  (Read 1903 times)

Lets all have a cake with Pablo!

yay pablo good birthday you

Happy birthday to Pablo,
and Chappers tomorrow,
You both look like monkeys,
but Pablo doesn't smell.

Hey Pablo! I got you a basketball!

yes the hap bird is here now

happy burfday Pablo the great
forgety ouuu

happei birday pablo

I have a little story about my friend Pablo I would like to share:

Now this is a story all about how Pablo's life got flipped-turned upside-down now I would like to take a minute just sit right there, I will tell you how Pablo became a polar bear.

In west Philadelphia born and raised, on the forums is where he spent most of his days. Chilling out, maxin, relaxin all cool. While shooting some b-ball right after school. Than a couple of guys who were up to no good, started doing drugs in his neighborhood. Pablo tried one little blunt and his mom got scared and said "your moving in with your uncle in blockland and traveling by air".

He begged and pleaded with her day after day, but she packed his suitcase and sent him on his way. She gave him a kiss than she gave him a ticket Pablo put his soap shoes on and said "might as well kick it!"

First class, Pablo thought it was bad. Drinking water out of a small little tap. Is what the people of blockland are living like? This is just clearly not right.

But he heard of penguins, walruses and all that, is that the kind of stuff that have there for this guy who is really fat? He really hopes so, he will see when he gets there. He was not prepared to become a polar bear!

The plane didn't land, Pablo just sort of jumped out; and a guy who looked like a cop was calling his name out. "I ain't trying to get arrested yet I just fell here!" Pablo sprang like the quickness of sonic disappeared. He saw a lab and when he came near the sign in the window said "hiring" and had a evil glare. But the docs pulled him in and said "lets turn him into a polar bear!"

He escaped the building around seven or eight and yelled at the lab "yo doc smell ya later!" He looked in a mirror he was covered in hair they transformed him into one polar bear.

pablo was born and raised on the planet jupiter get your facts straight

pablo was born and raised on the planet jupiter get your facts straight
Philadelphia,PA
His bio clearly says Philadelphia

His bio clearly says Philadelphia
"born and raised"

for all you know he probably left jupiter and crash landed in Philadelphia

"born and raised"

for all you know he probably left jupiter and crash landed in Philadelphia
he became a polar bear in an Alaskan laboratory. Are you saying he was only successfully transformed into a polar bear because of his genetic traits from his Jupiter upbringing? That seems a little silly to me, but yeah you are right, I shall fix the story to include this detail.
I have a little story about my friend Pablo I would like to share:

Now this is a story all about how Pablo's life got flipped-turned upside-down now I would like to take a minute just sit right there, I will tell you how Pablo became a polar bear.

In west Jupiter born and raised, running around in old starships where he spent most of his days. Chilling out, pressing buttons, he crashed, surviving all cool. While living in Philadelphia right outside of a school. Than a couple of guys who were up to no good, started doing drugs in his neighborhood. Pablo tried one little blunt and his mom got scared and said "your moving in with your uncle in blockland and traveling by air".

He begged and pleaded with her day after day, but she packed his suitcase and sent him on his way. She gave him a kiss than she gave him a ticket Pablo put his soap shoes on and said "might as well kick it!"

First class, Pablo thought it was bad. Drinking water out of a small little tap. Is what the people of blockland are living like? This is just clearly not right.

But he heard of penguins, walruses and all that, is that the kind of stuff that have there for this guy who is really fat? He really hopes so, he will see when he gets there. He was not prepared to become a polar bear!

The plane didn't land, Pablo just sort of jumped out; and a guy who looked like a cop was calling his name out. "I ain't trying to get arrested yet I just fell here!" Pablo sprang like the quickness of sonic disappeared. He saw a lab and when he came near the sign in the window said "hiring" and had a evil glare. But the docs pulled him in and said "lets turn him into a polar bear!"

He escaped the building around seven or eight and yelled at the lab "yo doc smell ya later!" He looked in a mirror he was covered in hair they transformed him into one polar bear.
It gets a little hard to go along with the beat now but its still ok.

happy birthday dont get hurt

Happy birthday! Make sure you don't eat too much cake!

have fun birthday boy

i am not fat and that is RUDE but thank u