Metropolis RPG Server is back

Author Topic: Metropolis RPG Server is back  (Read 1988 times)

Update:
Added lava bricks, these bricks spawn an ore brick every tick if they can. I placed them in 3 seperate locations around the map.
_____________________________ _____________
Even though I'm working on other things now, I'm putting the Metropolis RPG server back up, and I'll probably do small updates now and again. The lava bricks which spawn ore bricks aren't working yet, but it's the next thing on my list.

JOIN SERVER ->>> http://blockland.us/detail.php?ip=24.224.146.82&port=28000&blid=775#<<<-JOIN SERVER

JOIN SERVER ->>> http://blockland.us/detail.php?ip=24.224.146.82&port=28000&blid=775#<<<-JOIN SERVER

One thing I could suggest to change is the render distance. I think it's too short, and you wouldn't be able to take in the wonderful architecture and scenery in the city.

You're probably right, especially since computers are constantly getting more powerful, I'll leave it up to the client to lower the draw distance if needed

« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 05:41:59 PM by [USSR] Diggy »

lord diggy master race

CrownCity to Diggy's Metropolis grand migration.

One thing I could suggest to change is the render distance. I think it's too short, and you wouldn't be able to take in the wonderful architecture and scenery in the city.

Welcome back Diggy!

I have not been on Blockland as much for quite a bit.  However I'll stop by!  Now I can go to a server that is up 24/7.  By the summer or so I should be on there constantly!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 01:07:36 PM by Swat725 »

CrownCity to Diggy's Metropolis grand migration.
:(

Welcome back Diggy!

I have not been on Blockland as much for quite a bit.  However I'll stop by!  Now I can go to a server that is up 24/7.  By the summer or so I should be on there constantly!

Thanks, I'll work on the server a bit over time, let me know on here or in game or on PM if there's problems

wow I remember playing on this a long time ago

holy hell

it was the Metropolis RPG topic where I made my first post

glad to see this back

hopefully hamster never goes on another killing spree again