Author Topic: Georges made a song!!!  (Read 1290 times)

It's pretty short, by whatevs.

http://m.soundcloud.com/barad-dur-1/tremble

Anyway, what do you guys think for my first real song?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 11:49:33 PM by Georges »

Very smooth song. I love the beginning.

stuff man that's pretty damn good!!!
it looped without me even realizing it too, so i guess that's a good thing??

Yeah, that's what I meant by smooth song. I have no idea how many times it looped since I opened it.

Yeah, that's what I meant by smooth song. I have no idea how many times it looped since I opened it.
lol

Thanks! :)

It seems like the bass hits clip.  Can you maybe Normalize it?

Also, the melody is really heavy and sharp (timbre-speaking, not pitch), and it seems like you need something sweet to counter it, like an arhythmic tinkling bell pattern, such as wind chimes.

It seems like the bass hits clip.  Can you maybe Normalize it?

Also, the melody is really heavy and sharp (timbre-speaking, not pitch), and it seems like you need something sweet to counter it, like an arhythmic tinkling bell pattern, such as wind chimes.

Or just shorten the release on the bells.

How did you make it? I need to know how to make music.

How did you make it? I need to know how to make music.
i made it using Nanostudio, which costs $15 on iOS, but you can get it for free on Mac and Windows. It's kinda awkward to use on Windows or Mac, because it's basically a port from iOS/Android. IDK how much it costs on Android.

I looked up some videos of the PC version of nanostudio. It looks pretty advanced for being free software. I'll have to try it out tomorrow.

Sounds good except some of the bass hits kind of sound off beat.

jesus turn that bass drum down
also the song doesn't really go anywhere; it just kinda stays the same throughout

it sounds good though
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 12:11:20 PM by Electrk. »

jesus turn that bass drum down
also the song doesn't really go anywhere; it just kinda stays the same throughout

Well, that kind of happens with songs that are meant to be short loops. When you have a 30 second-1 minute time frame, it's really difficult to make a song change (noticeably, of course). It's possible, of course, but sometimes it doesn't really fit. For what this song is, I think it's excellent, especially for a first song.

For what this song is, I think it's excellent, especially for a first song.
thanks! :D