Author Topic: meaning of life  (Read 2901 times)

meaning of life is to find someone to fall in love with, create a family, raise your children until they're grown and beautiful while maintaining good marks in school, help their way through college, once they find someone, you can walk your daughter down the aisle at her wedding, watch from the side as she gives her life to your new son in law, and then at the reception you can get on the floor and walk the dinosaur

meaning of life is to find someone to fall in love with, create a family, raise your children until they're grown and beautiful while maintaining good marks in school, help their way through college, once they find someone, you can walk your daughter down the aisle at her wedding, watch from the side as she gives her life to your new son in law, and then at the reception you can get on the floor and walk the dinosaur

but before you do that you've gotta
Get laid
Get paid
Gatorade

Since we die, there is no meaning to the life on this earth except that meaning which has eternal consequences. Therefore, I believe trusting Jesus Christ as my lord and savior is the only logical meaning to life, because it's what actually lasts.
So you're saying that beyond trusting Jesus, absolutely nothing matters? That's foolish and selfish as hell if you really believe that.

Dragons.
why are nerds so hung up on stupid fairy tale bullstuff?

So you're saying that beyond trusting Jesus, absolutely nothing matters? That's foolish and selfish as hell if you really believe that.

I don't think he means that in the strictest sense, but that's what's most important to him.

By the way, don't turn this into another religion discussion thread.

why are nerds so hung up on stupid fairy tale bullstuff?
Dragons exist, yo.

Dragons exist, yo.

the only dragon that's gonna exist is gonna be me draggin' your ass outta here

:cookieMonster:

the only dragon that's gonna exist is gonna be me draggin' your ass outta here

:cookieMonster:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komodo_dragon
Skrub, dragon.

I don't think he means that in the strictest sense, but that's what's most important to him.

By the way, don't turn this into another religion discussion thread.
Well I would hope, but that's why I asked.
Dragons exist, yo.
heh nice joke.
Skrub, dragon.
scrub, not an actual dragon.

Quote from: dictionary.reference.com
Life /lahyf/
Noun

The condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally

Still counts, no one specified what kind of 'dragon'

I am not sure where you're getting that from. But I think the world does have meaning and it is important. We are supposed to appreciate it and live life at its fullest

Skrub, dragon.

Still counts, no one specified what kind of 'dragon'

Quote from: the loving article
The Komodo dragon (Varstar fish komodoensis), also known as the Komodo monitor, is a large species of lizard found in the Indonesian islands of Komodo, Rinca, Flores, Gili Motang, and Padar.

it's not even a type of dragon

I don't really have meaning in my life at the moment.  I just try to milk enjoyment out of it where I can since I'm not going to be a kid much longer (to be technical, 16 more days until legal adult) with college getting closer and getting work outside home.  My life usually just has one main goal that I follow until I reach it, then I choose another one.  Right now, it's finishing high school credits (hopefully done by December).