Author Topic: meaning of life  (Read 2899 times)

My meaning of life is raise to power, start destablizing world governments, staging false flag operations against each other and start a series of conflicts, initiating World War III, in which I would launch the full force of the United State's nuclear arsonal against Russia and China. With MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) the world would end in a global-scale nuclear war, concluding eith Nuclear Winter.

Other than that really no purpose.
you launch all of your nukes at china and russia which pisses off the other countries with nukes so the us gets nuked too
yes

you launch all of your nukes at china and russia which pisses off the other countries with nukes so the us gets nuked too
yes
Precisely, MAD.

To appreciate the world while I'm still on it

Make everyone bow down to make and take full control of the entire loving universe.
good luck with that considering we're not even going to leave our solar system within your lifetime. maybe we'll go to mars before you die. possibly titan, but that's stretching it

You'll never know. The Voyager left the solar system already.

good luck with that considering we're not even going to leave our solar system within your lifetime. maybe we'll go to mars before you die. possibly titan, but that's stretching it
I mean you can't prove that the universe outside our solar system isn't bowing down to him...

Her* and anyways, you must start small and spread out. I'll make sure everyone on Earth is my slave and then I shall enslave the rest of the Solar System, then the rest of the Galaxy and then the rest of the universe until we can breach parallel universes and invade those. I shall invent a mind controlling chip and shove it in every living thing alive, plants and bacteria included.

Her* and anyways, you must start small and spread out. I'll make sure everyone on Earth is my slave and then I shall enslave the rest of the Solar System, then the rest of the Galaxy and then the rest of the universe until we can breach parallel universes and invade those. I shall invent a mind controlling chip and shove it in every living thing alive, plants and bacteria included.

People like you are the reason we have a democratic system in place.

We have a corrupt republican system in place here. I must make a new putsch and become DICTATOR!

Since we die, there is no meaning to the life on this earth except that meaning which has eternal consequences. Therefore, I believe trusting Jesus Christ as my lord and savior is the only logical meaning to life, because it's what actually lasts.

You'll never know. The Voyager left the solar system already.
yes, voyager, an unmanned probe, that was launched 36 years ago, recently left our solar system, traveling an entire 19 billion kilometers, and that's quite a lot, but the closest star is about 40 trillion kilometers away

Since we die, there is no meaning to the life on this earth except that meaning which has eternal consequences. Therefore, I believe trusting Jesus Christ as my lord and savior is the only logical meaning to life, because it's what actually lasts.
you're body is made of atoms
those atoms were once something else, maybe even it was alive
when you die those atoms will go on to something else
maybe that will be alive
your atoms will carry on being something for trillions upon trillions of years
by that time religion won't exist
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 11:44:46 AM by Doughboy »

yes, voyager, an unmanned probe, that was launched 36 years ago, recently left our solar system, traveling an entire 19 billion kilometers, and that's quite a lot, but the closest star is about 40 trillion kilometers away
Yes, well, you should start small and escalate from there.

Yes, well, you should start small and escalate from there.
escalating will take much longer than 80 years, the life expectancy of a female in argentina
that's not even considering all the years you've already spent