is this normal?

Author Topic: is this normal?  (Read 924 times)

No this is not another thread about my emotional problems or strange eating habits.

I ordered these today yet it says I will have to wait a whole loving month to get them? Where are they coming from, Africa?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 07:28:16 PM by GhostStar »

those are hideous
also hi jason and nice tracking number

cus the truck needs to deliver in many points before getting in yours

who's Jason T Stielow?

i know it was an accident but i like how the open gallery tab foreshadowed the mistake

According to Amazon you bought it from a seller in Hong Kong so ya it's going to take awhile.

The Viigoo seller is more expensive but fulfilled by Amazon so they would be shipping from within the US.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 07:18:07 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

Anywhere that you buy outside of USA will take over a month.

According to Amazon you bought it from a seller in Hong Kong so ya it's going to take awhile.

The Viigoo seller is more expensive but fulfilled by Amazon so they would be shipping from within the US.
dammit

those are hideous
also hi jason and nice tracking number
dammit

i know it was an accident but i like how the open gallery tab foreshadowed the mistake
lol

dammit
dammit
lol
You can still cancel the order and order from the other place if you want.

You can still cancel the order and order from the other place if you want.
too late. Wont let me cancel
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 07:49:59 PM by GhostStar »

Moral of the story, never order anything from Hong Kong or China because they make things look cheap, but then hammer you with $20 shipping and a month wait. I learned that the hard way years ago when I got my first debit card.