Author Topic: MWR computers suck  (Read 2011 times)

the firefighting qualification might help if a reactor ever catches on fire, but never use 9mm pistols near nuclear reactors. that's how I got fired from my internship at Palo Verde plant.
They fired me from working at the LHC for playing ping pong with a live grenade while they were doing maintenance on a magnet near where I was playing at. The grenade exploded when it hit the wall and took the whole damn section down. Needless  to say, the staff werent happy

Visage says the pooters at his base are like 1991 levels of bad too.

DID THEY TRAIN YOU IN GORILLA COMBAT

Visage says the pooters at his base are like 1991 levels of bad too.

im at the uso right now waiting for my plane to leave and the computers actually dont suck that bad at all

its just the ones on base that charge $5.00 for 22 minutes of the slowest, most aggravating internet browsing experience you ever had

the firefighting qualification might help if a reactor ever catches on fire, but never use 9mm pistols near nuclear reactors. that's how I got fired from my internship at Palo Verde plant.

but what if you need to shoot a terrorist who is in the reactor plant

What if the reactor is a terrorist

What if the reactor is a terrorist
the terrorists have planted a bomb
on themselves

NSA is probably watching

NSA is probably watching
i bet they control-f "terrorist" and "bomb" in their database

Are you an elite SEAL sniper now? How many confirmed Osama Bin Obamas have you killed?

but what if you need to shoot a terrorist who is in the reactor plant
because the only terrorists who break into reactors are Greenpeace and shooting old hippies makes you look like a jerk

get dressed really fast.
how fast can you
undress
;)

i'm sorry brother grats on gradutation

Stocking graduated at the top of her class in the navy seals, and has been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Queda, and has over 300 confirmed kills.

how did Married Walrus Rehabilitation go?