Author Topic: Heh badspot hasn't updated aot site in a while  (Read 3613 times)

I would rather have you know , v9 for blockland .

I would rather have you know , v29 for Age of time.

yes don't we all

I would rather have you know , v9 for blockland.

yes don't we all

See now you're thinking with portals !

And actually, that 60k is just his salary, he can do what he wants with it.

And actually, he didn't sell all of those. All the 2000s were sold in a lump sum to a website for a special offer.

Plus, Badspot is netting less than 10 bucks per copy sold.  So, even if he sold 3000 copies, it's only 30,000 bucks.  Then, you have to realize that he's been developing Blockland for close to 3 years.  You can't live off of 10,000 per year.

Plus, Badspot is netting less than 10 bucks per copy sold.  So, even if he sold 3000 copies, it's only 30,000 bucks.  Then, you have to realize that he's been developing Blockland for close to 3 years.  You can't live off of 10,000 per year.

Dang if he didn't have another job he would be in a "Bad Spot " ...

Dang if he didn't have another job he would be in a "Bad Spot " ...

:D

Dang if he didn't have another job he would be in a [horridpunquarantinetag]"Bad Spot " ...[/horridpunquarantinetag]

The website isn't all bad, that map of where the swamp is saved me yesterday... Either way, I wouldnt mind an AoT update...

I agree. I think he should get some people (IE unpaid-people-who-want-to-mod-AoT-but-can't-since-it"s-not-open-source)

Badspot does have a real job, i belive he works for GarageGames. However this might not be true.

Wait... how is this Blockland related? Badspot must of gotten distracted.

Badspot does have a real job, i belive he works for GarageGames. However this might not be true.

He does. Has a desk and everything LOL

http://www.garagegames.com/my/home/view.profile.php?qid=7198

That is his registration on the GarageGames website and this is the info given:

Name:   Eric Hartman   
Member Type:   Employee
Last Login:   Nov 20, 2007 at 22:08 GMT
Last Update:   Sep 18, 2007
Notes:   Torque SDK Owner