Author Topic: Team[Qi]  (Read 20783 times)

lol the thing is I wasn't even trying to spark drama until your glorious handicap admin Outpact decided to push me off a mountain with the reasons ''move over'' and ''you don't like the mod''. Not to mention you were totally fine with that so I have even more reason to be upset.

The whole Nuclear Bear thing was his own fault tho, he was breaking his own rules and got questioned for it and banned me for doing so. I'm also pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks Nuclear Bear is a bad host and a moron in general, check out the drama thread.

But ay I guess Qi is all about being a handicap seeing as you forgive Nuclear Bear's bullstuff.

-snip-
[Qi] is about building a community and communities aren't built on negativity, you were being a sarcastic douche bag while disrespecting both the server and it's players; I suggest you stop posting in this clan topic if you are just going to attack our admins and clan members.

I was pointing our your mods flaws and you didn't even take me seriously not even when I explained what was missing, nor did your admins.
I have the right to complain and disrespect them if they abuse.

You replied with ''lel'' so yeah you aren't even interested in someone else's input, I guess that's why the mod is complete stuff.

everyone makes mistakes, were all humans.
Furthermore, it's silly of Twerky to go into servers demanding perfection because it's not OK for someone to go into my server with extremely high standards and then complain about how they weren't met.
-snip-
There's a difference between a valid complaint and you saying, "I don't like it, restructure it to fit my needs."
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 09:02:40 AM by Aoki² »

As you can see in the drama, half the people dont give a stuff about You anymore.

They are on Insert right now, but not even that is still going.

If you have a problem with an admin don't blame the loving host you idiot.

I reapplied and canceled my application with the other clan (They took to long anyways)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 09:20:29 AM by Ducky duck »

Hey, fancy being allies?

([FS] Food Squad)

Even his own admin doubts the server

You took this out of context.

Jibb said he was joking, you took this to make me look bad.

I didn't see that anywhere, might wanna back that up with some real logs instead of a few words?

I didn't see that anywhere, might wanna back that up with some real logs instead of a few words?

I am waiting for Jibb to come online so he can explain it.

Drager, I will be hosting free build for the next week so can you put my server in the OP?

I am working on getting more computers so I can host more then one, Hopefully by the end of the week I will have atleast four.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 09:28:47 PM by Ducky duck »

The Qi site is having technical difficulties. At first it was really slow and now the forums won't show up.