Will you watch the matches?

Yes
35 (39.8%)
No
32 (36.4%)
ONLY THE ONES THAT 'MURICA PLAYS ON
21 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Soccer/Football World Cup thoughts and predictions  (Read 7900 times)

Screw timezomes, the next Dutch match is against Australia at mightnight wednesday D:
Oh man that will be a massacre

usa suck
ghanas ghana win

It's one in the morning here in Jordan but nobody cares cause this is the world cup, the greatest sporting event of all time! I'd rather see the USA win against Ghana, but I do feel bad for Ghana because of what Suarez did to them last WC. All in all, I'm rooting for ITALIA! FORZA AZZURRI!

HOLY CRAP America scored in the first 30 seconds!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

USA USA USA USA!

Holy stuff thank god for brooks

Ghana had such a strong midfield, and such a terrible offense. Literally every shot was off target, and then we would recover it, pass it back to the half line and then pretty much give it back to Ghana and then the cycle would repeat. FOR 82 MINUTES STRAIGHT

USA will get destroyed in the next stage tho lol
I mean next few games, Portugal and Germany lol........

USA will get destroyed in the next stage tho lol
I mean next few games, Portugal and Germany lol........
Our best hope is to tie portugal and then not give up too many points against germany, we might make it to the bracket. This is a pretty difficult group to be in though, unlike group h (russia, belgium, algera, and south korea)

Our defense and midfield is pretty weak, and with altidore down this isn't looking great for American fans. Tim Howard is a god but he can't stop everything

Group H is piss easy what are you on about? Its more about group B or D..
Didn't read properly..
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 09:28:50 AM by danisaac5 »