Author Topic: Anime Shows To Watch  (Read 4307 times)

the best way to watch Code Geass is watch R1, then skip to the end of the last episode of R2. it won't make a lot of sense but it'll be a lot more enjoyable.

Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and Space Dandy are all directed by the same guy. I haven't seen Samurai Champloo but I've heard it's good. Space Dandy differs from the first two since it's mostly comedy.

Gungrave is pretty good, I second that recommendation.

Try Darker than Black. Don't watch the second season though.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 06:40:30 PM by ChexGuy331 »

the best way to watch Code Geass is watch R1, then skip to the end of the last episode of R2. it won't make a lot of sense but it'll be a lot more enjoyable.
or just completely forget about watching R2 if you're gonna skip 98% of it.

to love ru. preferably 3rd season darkness.

panty and stocking

Gosick

just watch it.

to love ru. preferably 3rd season darkness.
"to love ru darkness" is in itself an oxymoron

Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and Space Dandy are all directed by the same guy. I haven't seen Samurai Champloo but I've heard it's good. Space Dandy differs from the first two since it's mostly comedy.

Gungrave is pretty good, I second that recommendation.

Try Darker than Black. Don't watch the second season though.
Or he could just watch it himself and decide whether or not he likes it instead of you deciding for him. :/

One Piece <-- Fun and outrageous!
Hunter x Hunter <-- Also fun!
Gurren Lagann <-- Hilarious and almost as outrageous as One Piece.
Macross Frontier <-- Epic mech battles!
Suisei no Gargantia <-- Really touching story on several levels, probably the best post-apocalyptic anime I've seen. Didn't want it to end.
Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka <-- An... interesting story about a magical girl zombie boy... Yeah, just watch it, lol.

I think Accel World has to do with an MMO, not entirely sure.

Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka <-- An... interesting story about a magical girl zombie boy... Yeah, just watch it, lol.
this is my favorite series. I wanted to suggest it but I thought he wouldn't like it. Either way just watch it, loving awesome

to add a mellowing tool of sorts watch mushishi like
once a day

Nichibros
or Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Project K (although it has some stuff similar to research)
Nichijou
Dog Days
Inuyasha
Cowboy Bebop

Inuyasha
although i did watch this show a lot i look back and think the whole show was basically
"inuyasha kagome BUTT GRAB SPIRIT SHARDS sesshomaru!!! frog guy danger demons village"

if we're going back to what we watched as kids i'd say full metal alchemist and yu yu hakusho

There's this obscure anime called Naruto.

Seriously though, I recommend Soul Eater, even though I only watched like 2 episodes, I think you'll like it.

Black Lagoon
Canaan
Jormungand
Nichijou
Shakugan no shana (forget I spelled that wrong)
Elfen Lied
Darker than Black
Noir