Author Topic: Anime Shows To Watch  (Read 4313 times)

elfen lied was the first show to introduce me to incest
gros
OH AND THE BLOOD THING TOO

if you're into blood i would suggest beserk

I HIGHLY recommend Claymore. Super power chicks with swords fighting, lots of gore tho.

Last Exile was cool.

noragami
even though it strays from the manga really fast, the anime is still p good. there's monsters and some swords and a good bit of action. also one of the characters is hella cute

Hidimari Sketch and Pani Poni Dash if you like silly or strange animes

the best way to watch Code Geass is watch R1, then skip to the end of the last episode of R2. it won't make a lot of sense but it'll be a lot more enjoyable.
I watched the show all the way through and even though R2 wasn't as good as R1, it was still enjoyable to watch.

Last Exile was cool.
I second this. It's personally my favorite anime, but mainly because it got me into Steam Punk, which is pretty awesome imo.

There's this obscure anime called Naruto.

Seriously though, I recommend Soul Eater, even though I only watched like 2 episodes, I think you'll like it.
How did I forget Soul Eater!

noragami
even though it strays from the manga really fast, the anime is still p good. there's monsters and some swords and a good bit of action. also one of the characters is hella cute
And Noragami...?! Agaghagklgdhsg

I watched the show all the way through and even though R2 wasn't as good as R1, it was still enjoyable to watch.

it was entertaining to an extent, but it was poorly written and all of the new characters sucked

klk is all stuffty fanservice
fma is where its at

^
You might like Hellsing Ultimate, but it has rape and necrophilia scenes in it.
if you watch Hellsing Ultimate, prepare for blood
lots and .lots of blood and gore

Death Note. For those of you who've watched it, you can probably guess why I'm recommending it.

if you watch Hellsing Ultimate, prepare for blood
lots and .lots of blood and gore
Even more than Happy Tree Friends?