Just bought a desk chair, opinions? (HOLY stuff ITS HERE update)

Author Topic: Just bought a desk chair, opinions? (HOLY stuff ITS HERE update)  (Read 3221 times)

I broke my chair so I'm using the piano's stool.

I have an electric, hydraulic desk that can extend to be like 6 ft. tall. I never thought anybody would actually want to stand up to use the computer, so I thought it was ridiculous.
you should give it a shot, it's definitely not as bad as everyone seems to think it is

personally i think i'm more productive standing, i tend to get tired when i sit down and try and focus for long periods

you should give it a shot, it's definitely not as bad as everyone seems to think it is

personally i think i'm more productive standing, i tend to get tired when i sit down and try and focus for long periods
Pretty sure that's a dumb idea as it is.
Productive? Maybe.
A health hazard? Definitely.

how is standing up a health hazard

A health hazard? Definitely.
my GP and physio strongly disagree with you

i think i trust them more

Is there one like that in green instead of red? If yes then I must have one.

i spent like $500 on this

and then gave it away because i now have a standing desk lol
when my dad had to get a new chair a few months ago (our neighbors gave us a really big desk and my dad started using it but his massive lounge-ish chair that he'd used since college didn't fit it) and that was pretty much exactly like the one that he really wanted. he settled for one that was a little bit less fancy but a lot cheaper and then bought a real big samsung tablet with the leftover money.

if anything sitting down is a health hazard because humans were never meant to sit for long periods of time in the first place

how is standing up a health hazard

It's incredibly dangerous! I haven't stood in nearly four years and I'm healthier than ever, and I've got the 800lbs to prove it.

It's incredibly dangerous! I haven't stood in nearly four years and I'm healthier than ever, and I've got the 800lbs to prove it.
this made me actually lol

No.
  • Hanns-G
  • 26"
  • not that much different in price

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009586

Seriously even with your friend's deal you're still terribly overpaying.

Looks like it could be good for bondage

Looks like it could be good for bondage
Can confirm, am chair.