Author Topic: Companion Cube  (Read 2847 times)

Here's the Companion Cube from Portal, me and Starcraftman built it on Badspot's block party.
Rate /10 please.

Here's the Companion Cube from Portal, me and Starcraftman built it on Badspot's block party.
Rate /10 please.

starcraft and I.... grammer is key D: .......                                              shexy

It looks a little better in person. I was there when he built it. I got its save to. :D
SMEXY.

Very nice.
I just finished that game, THE CAKE IS A LIE THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm still alive lalalalala, its all good.

Very nice.
I just finished that game, THE CAKE IS A LIE THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm still alive lalalalala, its all good.
Smexy.
Fixed. xP

Rate /10 please.

starcraft and I.... grammar is the key D: .......                                              shexy

The sides look blocky.

Other than that, nice job.

"The Cake Is Not A Lie"
Megalovey

lovey!

Oh, and I found the cake :D

The sides look blocky.
Blockland?
You make things out of blocks

what is this thing... uhm, i dont really get it. am i missing something?? :panda:

Rate /10 please.

starcraft and I.... grammer is key D: .......                                              shexy

perhaps spelling is the key... lol

what is this thing... uhm, i dont really get it. am i missing something?? :panda:

It's the freaking Companion Cube from Portal. Learn to freaking read.

It's the freaking Companion Cube from Portal. Learn to freaking read.

hahaha... yes, i gathered that its the 'Companion Cube from Portal', but after reading my question, one might be able to figure out that i dont know what the 'Companion Cube' or 'Portal' is... :)

i apologize for my ignorance. ;)