Salad Fingers thread - Rusty Spoons

Author Topic: Salad Fingers thread - Rusty Spoons  (Read 687 times)

Salad Fingers Megathread

I will not show the episode links, only the person who made this. Some of the videos are a bit you know, so if you want to watch it, be advised. You're watching at your own risk: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaGev0JRG7Dp5c_R4ROADLw

Salad Fingers is god
This deserves a megathread even if it is popular because AWESOMENESS
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 08:22:30 PM by PurpleMetro »

i like the music but overall its just a thing that 12 year olds watch to go "omg so crepey!""""

i like the music but overall its just a thing that 12 year olds watch to go "omg so crepey!""""

i guess the people in my 8th grade are just a bunch of 12 year olds--
disappoint

My piano teacher mentioned salad fingers once and I was really surprised and confused

something isn't a megathread when it has less than 2 pages
i hate it when people declare "this is the _____ megathread" when they don't even know if it will get a single post

from urbandictionary
megathread
A topic on an internet chat board that has an excessively large number of responses to the original post.

your topic is not a megathread. it will not be a megathread until it gets a large number of posts.

Nonononono not this again

exactly why i just use "thread", though i think that its mostly used for a thread with a 'mega' (large) amy of information

smells a lot like vintage internet in here

hell yeah man

salad fingers practically built newgrounds

something isn't a megathread when it has less than 2 pages
i hate it when people declare "this is the _____ megathread" when they don't even know if it will get a single post

from urbandictionary
your topic is not a megathread. it will not be a megathread until it gets a large number of posts.
you need to calm the forget down sir