Author Topic: "The Blockland song"  (Read 5144 times)

yes, he owns blockland!!

in the first video he CLEARLY STATED he created a zombie survival that everyone loved
.. lukas74?

ok what the hell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQaeCvND_N8

lol he made a why to buy blockland video and he only used google images of blockland in it
does this kid even own blockland
He does own blockland. His name is . Sorry for the small image.

The internet is not made of cotton candy and confetti. If you post a stuffty video, people will tell you it is stuffty. You're saying we should just say "Good attempt," and tell him it's an alright video just so we don't hinder his delicate little pride? That's not how criticism works. If you don't want your work to be criticized, don't post it online or disable comments.
Constructive criticism

If all you say is "Lel talentless kid" then he is not going to get better. THIS is what gives blockland bad rep

The internet is not made of cotton candy and confetti. If you post a stuffty video, people will tell you it is stuffty. You're saying we should just say "Good attempt," and tell him it's an alright video just so we don't hinder his delicate little pride? That's not how criticism works. If you don't want your work to be criticized, don't post it online or disable comments.
look at game reviewers, do they beat the living stuff out of the game and the developers if they didn't like it?

look at game reviewers, do they beat the living stuff out of the game and the developers if they didn't like it?
Do most games have less than 1 FPS on a normal system, horrifying contrast, stuffty beatboxing for music along with "singing" that's really just butchered talking about stuff that makes no sense?

It's still no reason to bash him, even if the video was garbage.

"Wow this video was bad so it only makes sense if I throw insults at the creator!"
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 03:51:18 AM by Lego lad »

This was hilarious, why are you bitching about it, Tristan? I mean, you're trying to justify your bashing by saying that he's giving BL a bad rep with a single, not-so-top-quality video. There are only a few types of people who give us a bad rep, but the ones like you are especially the ones who do it. With all the needless bashing and skewed logic behind it, you're not making our image any better, hoss.
"Wow this video was bad so it only makes sense if I throw insults at the creator!"
pretty much

There was literally one insult, "talentless." I didn't call him a douchebag, starfish, bitch, etc. Just "talentless," which he is.

In-game loop
Quote from: Biohazard
my face just puckered into itself so much that i shat it out

There was literally one insult, "talentless." I didn't call him a douchebag, starfish, bitch, etc. Just "talentless," which he is.
It's not how many insults you commented, it's the fact that you thought a insult was the proper response.

"Man theres so many minigames I dont even know what to think of"