Poll

T+T or HK (Vote will not assure one pack over the other)

T+T (Ammo pickups/drops on death, mix of raycast/normal bullet weapons)
13 (61.9%)
HK (All raycast(i think), different art style, unlimited ammo(i dont like this))
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Sord's Zombie Wasteland [Stream Offline] Progress Screenshots 6/18 - New poll  (Read 2524 times)

http://www.twitch.tv/sord213
Currently working on: Buildings
News: Something went wonky with the save and the buildings done broke and wont load right, idk
I re-added the zombies with the same original 'classes';
Slow - 65 hp, slower than a player unless the player's walking backwards
Fast - 100 hp, faster than a player
Strong - 250 hp, fast as a player, deals more damage

6/18 - New areas that will have civilian loot. There's going to be more ares with a few residential areas as opposed to big city and small city. More scattered areas with houses, especially along the main road. I also added some more landspace to the area where the military base will be (no pics yet).

« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 04:44:56 PM by DaSord213 »

its a mosaic of colors

its gonna be a medieval rp with a tier system and leveling system

guys it's a family rp dont worry nothing special

Use hk weapons this time please!! And jakeblade's armor

Use hk weapons this time please!! And jakeblade's armor
does that even have a working ammo system though

does that even have a working ammo system though
No, nor does it come with medical gear, explosives or melee
HK also does not match the style of Phydeoux's vehicles, which (at least last time) the server uses

On a similar note, perhaps add Frog's WWII weapons? They run off of Bushido's system and they could add a much more random feel to some of the gameplay. As an avid gun-nut (I plan to own 5 firearms, not counting antiques), if I found a WWII rifle during the zombie apoc. I would TOTALLY use that sucker till it broke apart.
link: scroll down to "see also"

If you're going to do VIP again, please for the love of god do not make them super-gods like last time. Like if they got a rifle, a pistol, 2x more ammo and some body armor at the start, I think that would be perfectly fine. Then they're like a prepper or something. But rather, last time we had people walking out with like machine-guns and they walked out of a FORTRESS.

No, nor does it come with medical gear, explosives or melee
HK also does not match the style of Phydeoux's vehicles, which (at least last time) the server uses
If HK had an ammo system like T+T I would use it in a heartbeat and just enable melee/meds.
On a similar note, perhaps add Frog's WWII weapons? They run off of Bushido's system and they could add a much more random feel to some of the gameplay. As an avid gun-nut (I plan to own 5 firearms, not counting antiques), if I found a WWII rifle during the zombie apoc. I would TOTALLY use that sucker till it broke apart.
link: scroll down to "see also"
I'll definitely check this out.
If you're going to do VIP again, please for the love of god do not make them super-gods like last time. Like if they got a rifle, a pistol, 2x more ammo and some body armor at the start, I think that would be perfectly fine. Then they're like a prepper or something. But rather, last time we had people walking out with like machine-guns and they walked out of a FORTRESS.
VIPs could only get good stuff if they had lots of points as I purposely kept things very expensive for the VIPs. Either way I'll be changing the shops and such. Maybe even removing idk

yes remove the loving shops

Well actually, maybe removing them may be a bit much? I do think the spawn shop was kinda bogus.

What if there were weapon shops. They wouldn't sell RPG-7s or miniguns, but for a fair amount of coin you could buy a shiny assault rifle. There'd be like 2 or 3, with a shopkeeper bot, maybe some guards... But the VIPs would get like 25% off of their purchases. More points for more purchases.

If you are going to have military bases, perhaps consider a bunch of smaller bases, rather than one huge one and then a bunch of tiny outposts. If I recall correctly, there were two military installations: one with a bunch of tents and temporary looking buildings, one that was more of an outpost.

If you're using old-school bots, it would be pretty cool as well to see some civilian, military and police bots. Civilians just run around and scream, but police will defend them and military will actively seek out zombies.