Author Topic: How to upload a .gif?  (Read 1013 times)

I'm trying to change my avatar on the forums to a .gif I've selected from my computer, and I click "change profile". But all it does is take a long ass time to load the page again, and then it doesn't change. I even wait for a little while after I changed it, and nothing changes. Is there a specific format I'm supposed to change the .gif to in order to upload the picture? I need some help. :/

I need help on this too, it either takes too long, or won't allow it. I'm not sure what the limitation for the size of the gif is.

Well that is an issue here. The maximum is 75x75 and it doesn't work then lower it to 74x74 press f5 to see if it worked

the gif's resolution HAS to be 75x75, no less or higher. thats the only requirement

So.... I think I'm getting the same problem Freek is getting now... I resized my gif to 75x75, and I tried uploading it to my profile, but not it gives me this error message saying "Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow." Any help?

the gif's resolution HAS to be 75x75, no less or higher. thats the only requirement
Wrong.
Less works.

mine is 74x74

By size I meant the size of the file, not the resolution