8 (17.4%)
sounds fun
3 (6.5%)
BRB buying glow sticks
1 (2.2%)
Ghoststar for world president
9 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: glow sticks in the shower  (Read 2175 times)

Ok, I know im a total 5 year old for doing this, and I know that I will be forever held at a lower level than setro, the man who stuck qtips in the microwave and was surprised when they caught fire. But I just had to tell you guys about this. I took a glow stick and a knife into the shower with me cos I was alone at home and bored out of my loving mind. I know taking a knife in the shower is a terrible idea. But I had to do it. Cut to the chase, it was the funnest loving shower I have ever had. Ya turn the lights off and throw the glow juice all over the walls. stuff looks so cool. Carefull though, that stuff bur s if it runs down your hand and on your richard, im prolly steril now. This isnt necessarily limited to the shower, but it makes it a hell of a lot easier to clean up.

after this I will totally buy glow in the dark paint, point a high powered fan at the ceiling and drop the paint on the fan blade cos this stuff LOOKS loving AWESOME

please dont hate me for this.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 11:11:44 PM by GhostStar »

seriously mentioning setro is just richardmove op

What the literal forget am I reading? Clean that stuff up and make more sense, please.

Do you just like forget raves or something? Just stick to shoving glowsticks in your ass, at least then you can still have children.

you were bored and in the shower, huh

I was alone at home and bored out of my loving mind. I know the knife alone is a terrible idea. But I had to do it.

just please stick to using the glowstick as a carrot and not this.

At least you didn't try using a tuna can

what the forget op

no, curling irons cos they can heat up.

That's even worse, unless he's gay.

its the tuna jar all over again

its the tuna jar all over again
what the forget, I wasnt even masturbating.

I Just created the new tuna jar joke didnt I, not that sure how I feel about that.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 10:38:17 PM by GhostStar »

just please stick to using the glowstick as a catheter and not this.

You mean this?