Itunes as default media player

Author Topic: Itunes as default media player  (Read 1131 times)

I tried googling this but couldn't find anything, maybe I was just wording it badly.
But anyways, I have itunes set as the default media player for all file types, and when I open a single song it goes straight to itunes.
However whenever I hit the "Play All" button, it alwas opens up windows media player.
Any ideas on how to fix this?

default programs
set default programs
select itunes
set program as default

default programs
set default programs
select itunes
set program as default
I have itunes set as the default media player for all file types

open itunes; drag'n'drop files into itunes.

stop using stufftunes then

stop using stufftunes then
Pretty sure this problem would carry onto any other program that I tried to make deafault.
And I have an iPhone why would I not use iTunes?

Pretty sure this problem would carry onto any other program that I tried to make deafault.
And I have an iPhone why would I not use iTunes?
Because it's a really unintuitive media program. Besides, if you're listening to music on your computer, what difference does it make if you have an iPhone? :P

Because it's a really unintuitive media program. Besides, if you're listening to music on your computer, what difference does it make if you have an iPhone? :P
idk if you use a program other than itunes does it still go to your itunes app on the iphone?

...so you don't have to carry a computer around to listen to music?

...so you don't have to carry a computer around to listen to music?
Well obviously you use iTunes on your iPhone, but why not just use WMP or VLC on your computer?

idk if you use a program other than itunes does it still go to your itunes app on the iphone?
Not for Apple products, but it doesn't do that in iTunes either unless you sync it. I hate Apple products because you literally cannot upload songs to them without iTunes; it's locked in file explorer and rejects all other programs.

i'm using itunes with my android phone because it actually works and it looks good and it isn't a

unintuitive media program.

yes, i just can't find a good program that syncs music over from PC to phone over wifi.

i'm using itunes with my android phone because it actually works and it looks good and it isn't a

yes, i just can't find a good program that syncs music over from PC to phone over wifi.
Drag and drop in file explorer? :P

Drag and drop in file explorer? :P

hahaha no. i don't have time to plug in my phone and organize music myself. it's easier to actually go and let a program do it for you.

i actually tried to use other programs again since i have awesome speakers and i hear no difference from winamp, foobar, VLC, or god knows what.

if someone can seriously recommend me a program that syncs music without being locked to some stupid app on android, i'll be happy

Well obviously you use iTunes on your iPhone, but why not just use WMP or VLC on your computer?
can you just shut up?? changing the program has absolutely nothing to do with the problem he has. he will continue to have this problem regardless of what program he uses